The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
    I'm not mad we didn't take the players I wanted. I'm mad because we took prospects. We took physically gifted prospects. While we are in a win now mode. Got out traded. AGAIN . After such a good Free agency we had so much potential in this Draft to make our team really elite . We are going to be the best team in the AFC again this year. But we just had a chance to be the best team in the NFL.
    I just checked in now and I am truly shocked at the negativity. How can any of you possibly know what these players will turn into? The chances of a 2nd or 3rd rounder making an immediate impact is very low. I feel like trusting John Elway and his army of scouts is more prudent than a highlight video and some googled scouting reports.

Enjoy the draft and stop being so negative!

Comment

I'm not mad we didn't take the players I wanted. I'm mad because we took prospects. We took physically gifted prospects. While we are in a win now mode. Got out traded. AGAIN . After such a good Free agency we had so much potential in this Draft to make our team really elite . We are going to be the best team in the AFC again this year. But we just had a chance to be the best team in the NFL.
      Your trolling finally baited me, but Roby isn't a prospect. He'll be playing from day one and gives us much needed competition at CB considering we just lost DRC and Bailey. Roby >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tony carter.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
        Ka'Deem was one of the best RBs in all of the NCAA, how does he not fit? Are you against good rushing attacks? And a number of other members on here were all about us grabbing Borland in the first or second. I saw a few mocks with him going to us.
        I agree. KaDreem is a beast. Now that would be a GREAT PICK for us

Comment

Who says we wont? and who says those players wont pan out great this year?

No one really knows. Only time will tell
          sigpic

Comment

• Thank god, Borland off the board.

Comment

• BAH! Borland off the board...
              Go Broncos

Comment

• There goes Borland.....
                2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
                Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• There goes Borland to SF
                  Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                    Louis Nix is a thing
                    Full of Jelly!
                    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                      Thank god, Borland off the board.
                      LOL we are opposites
                      Go Broncos

Comment

• Borland gone to help hold it down till bowman is healthy...

Comment

• Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
                          Ka'Deem was one of the best RBs in all of the NCAA, how does he not fit? Are you against good rushing attacks? And a number of other members on here were all about us grabbing Borland in the first or second. I saw a few mocks with him going to us.
                          Should clarify. The LBs don't. Carey would be pretty good at 95. And just because you saw people mock him to us doesn't mean he fits well.
                          Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            Thank god, Borland off the board.
                            Why the hate ?

Comment

• I dont get how people can knock the Latimer pick.

We took a WR because the depth of the position was UNREAL this season. A good GM doesnt make shortsighted decisions. Latimer would have been a 1st rounder in nearly any other draft.

DT is a upcoming FA. Sanders is only above average. Welker likely is on his last year in Denver. Both DT and Welker have injury issues.

Talent is talent and you dont overlook superior talent for need. Especially when a starting MIKE can be found way later (Avery Williamson, Max Bullough, etc.)

We moved Franklin to OG because we wanted to keep Chris Clark on the field. Simple as that. We had no intention of drafting an early OL the second that decision was made. We draft a OL for depth later.

We dont value MIKE, and after CJ the talent free-fell. The FO obviously thinks that a late round guy can step in. Its been made very, very clear that the FO really doesnt value a MIKE that cant play all 3 downs. Only CJ could do that, and a 2 down guy can be found in the 6th.

Its no suprise at all that we went WR.

Comment

• Thank you SF.
                                Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

Working...
                                X