Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
    Why the hate ?
    Some think he is the second coming of Joe Mays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
      I agree. KaDreem is a beast. Now that would be a GREAT PICK for us
      he is a scrub. product of a Rich Rod up tempo system.
      "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

I'm not mad we didn't take the players I wanted. I'm mad because we took prospects. We took physically gifted prospects. While we are in a win now mode. Got out traded. AGAIN . After such a good Free agency we had so much potential in this Draft to make our team really elite . We are going to be the best team in the AFC again this year. But we just had a chance to be the best team in the NFL.
        yeah, I wont dispute that we got out-traded... I smh too when I saw what we gave up for that pick. But to say that we couldve gotten him at 63 and that Landry's better? Cmon man... Even your comment on Malik not being a gem - he was a monster in the second half of our season last year. Try to be more positive brah

Comment

I agree. KaDreem is a beast. Now that would be a GREAT PICK for us
          THANK YOU, and apparently SF agrees with my on Borland. I didn't like the Hillman pick two years ago, and still haven't been proved otherwise. I think Cary would be leaps and bound ahead of hillman even now.
          2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostySeamus View Post
            Thank you SF.
            agreed
            he's gonna b a hell of a Special teams player not a 3 down mlb.
            "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

• Ya Like Borland just not as a Bronco lol. He is an over achiever not a bad thing at all, just not what I would like the Broncos to have at the Inside position. And I don't think there is that guy in this draft not yesterday or today.
              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Man San Francisco can really Draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
                  THANK YOU, and apparently SF agrees with my on Borland. I didn't like the Hillman pick two years ago, and still haven't been proved otherwise. I think Cary would be leaps and bound ahead of hillman even now.
                  Borland fits in SF because of the 3-4 defense.
                  Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

• If Nix falls to us I would love that pick. It gives us insurence if Knight and Vick walk

Comment

• Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
                      I even think Carey will be ahead of Ball. I really do. He is THAT good. That would be one scary tandem though.

Comment

• more defense for the ravens why not...

Comment

• Originally posted by munoz1987 View Post
                          he is a scrub. product of a Rich Rod up tempo system.
                          haha do I sense some sarcasm?

Comment

• Knowing Elway and the unpredictability of the Broncos Crappy Draft for the last 3 years. We picking a Punter next or another QB, you know we need 4 QBs and 2 punter, you don't know when one is going to get hurt.

Comment

• This 3rd round pick is a real stumper. They could most anywhere. Quarles, Christian Jones, Brandon T.?
                              sigpic

Comment

• if Yankey is still available... I'd be a happy camper xD

Comment

Working...
                                X