The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    Honestly, I think he could have a bit of a learning curve at the next level.
    Let's hope so
    2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• I'm actually glad the Raiders are getting better. AFC West vs NFC West #WESTSIDE

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        It isnt the same Raiders. They are on the upswing.
        Definitely, Schaub is better than anything they've had recently, MJD, Justin Tuck.. :\
        sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure I'm sold yet. Very different team, yes. But I'm not so sure it's all gonna mesh. We'll see.

Comment

• good pick for raiders
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

• I have to say thus far I'm surprised ..... Cant believe Oakland got Mack ...

Comment

• Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                I have to say thus far I'm surprised ..... Cant believe Oakland got Mack ...

I'm still choking on the Jaguars getting Bortles steak

Comment

I'm not sure I'm sold yet. Very different team, yes. But I'm not so sure it's all gonna mesh. We'll see.
                  Tuck and Mack could be a scary combo. Now I'm kind of hoping we draft a OL.
                  2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Yup, they made some great moves in FA. It's the internal structure that's always been their problem. But it only helps to have a strong division.
                    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Their HC is the guy that brought Miller into the NFL. Mack will be a heck of a player. Could be difficult for him coming from the MAC into the NFL compared to the Big 12 where Miller played

Comment

• Btw, I'm glad nobody is spoiling any of these picks. I like the suspense.
                        sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                        Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

• Manziel to Tampa?

Comment

• I bet Tampa's going QB.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FabrizioHC View Post
                              Their HC is the guy that brought Miller into the NFL. Mack will be a heck of a player. Could be difficult for him coming from the MAC into the NFL compared to the Big 12 where Miller played
                              I was talking about all the additions of the Raiders as a whole, but yes I do think Mack could be special. I just think it might take a year or two.

Comment

• I like Matthews a lot. It's tough to block a QB that moves around and holds the ball long like Manziel. Good pick Atlanta.
                                sigpic

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
                                Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

Comment

Working...
                                X