The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
    Can Rich Eisen please stop talking about Johnny Manziel. Geez... Enough already.
    He is getting very annoying, especially when he started screaming and shouting ten minutes ago... almost turned it off

Comment

• I laugh at the thought of him comparing Manziel to Lebron and Kobe when comes to love/hate relationship fans have with him.
      sigpic

Comment

• Saw some mocks projecting him to the third round. Think he can play weak side or in the middle. Love that everyone lists his strength as shedding blockers and fighting through traffic. Something our MLB's have always struggled with.

I still think Irving starts this year, but I really like his potential after a year in an NFL strength and conditioning program.

Comment

• From Rotoworld:

Barrow (6-foot-1 3/8, 237) manned the weak side in Les Miles' 4-3 defense, making 28 career starts, 14.5 career tackles for loss, and four recovered fumbles. He was LSU's leading tackler (91) in 2013. Barrow managed a 4.64 forty at the Combine, but demonstrated short-area explosion with a 10-foot-3 broad jump and displays plus-movement skills on film. He projects as a 4-3 Will 'backer with some longer-term IDP appeal.

Comment

• Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis 8m

Lamin Barrow is a middle linebacker. Ran a 4.59 in 40, which is outstanding. He's 6-1, 237. CJ Mosely ran a 4.67.
            was MileHigh

Comment

• Ok pick for the 5th round.

Doesn't look like we will draft the traditional Butkus or Singletary or Borland smash you in the mouth type MLB.

Barrow and Trevathan will be the two linebackers in the nickel package.
              Last edited by Ohenhen12345; 05-10-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                Can Rich Eisen please stop talking about Johnny Manziel. Geez... Enough already.
                I know. So sick of it. I was hoping the Manziel hype would tone down after he was drafted but noooooooooooooo.
                Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Den615 View Post
                  Saw some mocks projecting him to the third round. Think he can play weak side or in the middle. Love that everyone lists his strength as shedding blockers and fighting through traffic. Something our MLB's have always struggled with.

I still think Irving starts this year, but I really like his potential after a year in an NFL strength and conditioning program.
                  I agree, it also helps that the offense's he went up against were really good!

Comment

• Lamin Barrow looks like a good value pick. The highlight film floating around shows that he can get off blocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
                      Ok pick for the 5th round.

Doesn't look like we will draft a MLB.
                      They just did......
                      sigpic

Comment

• I want CB Marcus Roberson, RB Lache Seastrunk, or OG Cyril Richardson in 6th. Make it happen Elway!
                        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• I really like our draft. I actually like the Barrow pick better than the Schofield pick, and I obviously love the Roby & Latimer picks.

Comment

• I'm not mad at our draft one bit! I came into this thinking that this is a depth draft. I was only expecting 1 starter, and that was iffy.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Well we got our LB. Another guy no one expected. Seems to always go that way with Elway n Company. he comes from a good program so that is a plus. Next up is depth for cb or dl
                              "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                                I want CB Marcus Roberson, RB Lache Seastrunk, or OG Cyril Richardson in 6th. Make it happen Elway!
                                I think richardson is gone
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X