No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a solid draft.. I don't get why people would be mad except for maybe the values of the trades we got in return..
    2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
    Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
      go eat rocks, you're at work. I was being sarcastic at all those negative nancys around here.
      My english bulldog ate rocks. cost me $6400 dollars to get surgery on its stomach. Idiot dog.

Comment

• I know people want to trust Seattles decision makers, but their draft is ewwww.
        sigpic

Comment

• Im thinking with the Latimer pick...Caldwell is gone

JMO

So far Im pretty okay with the draft. I wasn't initially a fan of the Roby pick but hes growing on me. He has a ton of ability and just needs to tune the mental side and some technique.
          Go Broncos

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
            What's he saying , I'm at work
            Just about the draft basically.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
              This is a solid draft.. I don't get why people would be mad except for maybe the values of the trades we got in return..
              Elway hasn't let us down yet. they were talking on NFL network about how scary our team is looking for next year.

Comment

• Still need a pass rusher. Wolfe is in the last year of his contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncs_for_life View Post
                  Im thinking with the Latimer pick...Caldwell is gone

JMO

So far Im pretty okay with the draft. I wasn't initially a fan of the Roby pick but hes growing on me. He has a ton of ability and just needs to tune the mental side and some technique.
                  I could see it... He may end up on the practice squad. I honestly love the Latimer pick and expect him to have an immediate impact if his hands are as good as they say.
                  2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
                    What's he saying , I'm at work
                    Franklin, clark, schofield, etc... will all compete in various combos to see who starts. Chris Harris will be starting RCB. Latimer was the best blocking wr in the draft
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                      My english bulldog ate rocks. cost me $6400 dollars to get surgery on its stomach. Idiot dog.
                      Fuuuuuuuuh !! Sorry to hear that ... Savege dog

Comment

• I love that Latimer is a big bodied receiver too. He can help with blocks and may even be a true upgrade to Decker.
                        2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

JMO

Not necessarily. DT, welker, sanders, latimer, caldwell looks good to me
                          sigpic

Comment

JMO

I don't think so. We could possibly carry 3 TEs instead of 4 now.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
                              I love that Latimer is a big bodied receiver too. He can help with blocks and may even be a true upgrade to Decker.
                              AND he doesn't drop balls, that's a plus......and maybe he can see the turf monster when he's running!
                              Where is this season going?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
                                I could see it... He may end up on the practice squad. I honestly love the Latimer pick and expect him to have an immediate impact if his hands are as good as they say.
                                Caldwell isnt PS eligible
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X