No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skov not drafted, something not football related is going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
      Franklin and Montgomery provided he makes the team.

Manny is signed for another year.
      oh yah we signed him n clark to 2 yr deals...

Comment

• man how did people stay awake when it was 12rds wow...

Comment

• A LOT, and I mean a LOT of good, potential starter-talent prospects are still available. This should be a prolific UDFA..
          2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
          Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Really hoping we are lining up a large number of udfa's right now. There seem to be lots of good prospects still available.

Comment

• Two positions that stand out with a lot of talent still available: LB and S
              2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
              Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

• Personally I'm a little disappointed we didn't.. or haven't yet... come away with a RB in this draft, especially with Ka'reem Carey sitting there at the end of round 3

We need to stay balanced and although I like Ball... who else is there ?

Some are high on CJ Anderson but with his injuries and lack of experience he is a complete unknown.

Hillman will be fighting to get a roster space.

J Williams is another fighting to make the final 53.

He can;t pound Ball into the ground before the playoffs, and if he goes down we could be in trouble.

A pretty decent draft, and you can;t get everyone... but this is the one area I'm a little critical

Comment

• not 1 player from texas drafted yet im guessing that hasn't happen in a longgggggg time...

Comment

• Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                    Personally I'm a little disappointed we didn't.. or haven't yet... come away with a RB in this draft, especially with Ka'reem Carey sitting there at the end of round 3

Some are high on CJ Anderson but with his injuries and lack of experience he is a complete unknown.

He can;t pound Ball into the ground before the playoffs, and if he goes down we could be in trouble.

A pretty decent draft, and you can;t get everyone... but this is the one area I'm a little critical
                    Fox seems to prefer vets. I wonder if hes not counting on someone like a Gore, D williams, etc... getting cut and planning on signing them.

Comment

Personally I'm a little disappointed we didn't.. or haven't yet... come away with a RB in this draft, especially with Ka'reem Carey sitting there at the end of round 3

Ditto! Let's see what they do with the last pick.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Lorenzo Taliaferro is a guy I like. He will likely go undrafted.
                        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• I can definitely see them bringing in a couple undrafted running backs and letting them fight it out. There are some good backs still out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
                            not 1 player from texas drafted yet im guessing that hasn't happen in a longgggggg time...
                            Mike Davis hasn't been drafted? Really? How about the DE Jeffcoat?

I guess I don't need to ask since nobody from Texas has been drafted. I thought they had a good offensive lineman as well.

Amazing!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HDbroncos02 View Post
                              A LOT, and I mean a LOT of good, potential starter-talent prospects are still available. This should be a prolific UDFA..
                              Yep, guys like Janis, Roberson, Purifoy, Richardson and others.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
                                Skov not drafted, something not football related is going on.
                                Not necessarily. He's a solid run-stopper, but slow, stiff, and poor in coverage - not ideal given all of the athletic tight ends in the league these days. Add to that his joint history, multiple surgeries - ACL, MCL, and broken tibia - and the fact that many still say he doesn't look fully recovered from his surgeries and you can totally understand an NFL reason for not drafting him.

But yes - his off-the-field issues, including his DUI, probably aren't helping.

Comment

Working...
                                X