Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mosley keeps falling, and my hope that the Broncos trade up to get him keeps growing.

    Comment


    • Are we going to pick for a position or BPA?

      We need what MLB, CB, RB, G/T. Who are we hoping falls to us?
      sigpic
      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

      Comment


      • Man I really like the Titans OL. Lewan, Warmack, Schwenke, Levitre, Oher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
          Are we going to pick for a position or BPA?

          We need what MLB, CB, RB, G/T. Who are we hoping falls to us?
          Mosley I hope

          Comment


          • Beckham here
            Originally posted by darth-hideous
            Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
            Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

            Comment


            • HAHAH Dang I'm so good at drafting... HAHHHAHAH
              sigpic
              2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

              Comment


              • I'm guessing Aaron Donald here for the Rams
                Last edited by Bronco-24; 05-08-2014, 06:33 PM.
                Originally posted by darth-hideous
                Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                  HAHAH Dang I'm so good at drafting... HAHHHAHAH
                  How's your mock draft going? How many picks have you got right out of 12.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
                    HAHAH Dang I'm so good at drafting... HAHHHAHAH
                    I'll follow your lead because I just don't have time to follow the college players that close.
                    sigpic
                    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

                    Comment


                    • My Broncos Chat if anyone wants to join me.
                      sigpic


                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chillez View Post
                        How's your mock draft going? How many picks have you got right out of 12.
                        Nah I was talking about the GM game we play on here I took Beckham in the 2nd round after people had taken a lot of other WR's that I don't understand.
                        sigpic
                        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
                          I'm guessing Aaron Donald here
                          Man that would be a scary 4: Quinn, Brockers, Donald, and Long

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by OrangeFaithful View Post
                            Mosley keeps falling, and my hope that the Broncos trade up to get him keeps growing.
                            yes, that's my hope too.
                            Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

                            Comment


                            • Right?? That's monstrous. Donald is my guess.
                              Originally posted by darth-hideous
                              Champ losing a step, just means the rest of the NFL is now only two steps behind.
                              Adopted by: CanDB & Peanut

                              Comment


                              • The broadcast is starting to be annoying with all of the Manziel coverage.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X