No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would be happy with an OL in 2nd round and Avery Williamson or Skov in the 3rd round. I like the Roby pick, still has some work to do but he has good potential.

Comment

• I wanted lee or fujitia (however you spell it lol) or trade back

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
        Sylvester Williams did nothing last year...
        Late last year? Williams played well late last season ... he will compete with Vickerson for a starting DT spot.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by maddenking27 View Post
          I did for two years....
          then you would see how good he played 2 years ago and how he fell off last year....

At list the kid has all the talent in the world just needs coaching

Don't forget how bad DRC looked before coming to denver
          sigpic
          "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Might as well just cut the guy now. Fire Fox. Fire Elway. Burn the stadium to the ground. It's already decided, this was the worst pick of all time.

Comment

• ESPN or NFLN...doesn't matter, its all about freakin Manziel right now. :brick:
              LET 'ER BUCK!!!
              Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

• Denver Broncos ‏@Broncos
                Before the draft, @MoveTheSticks said that Roby should be a top-20 pick: http://dbron.co/44h pic.twitter.com/6ZPFNNSOHV

Comment

• Meh is all I really have to say. I was really hoping to move up and select any of the other DB's. Instead we kind of settled for the one that fell to us. Oh well I guess we will see what happens.

Comment

• i love how one sentence from mayock, one bad game, and two highlights, and all of a sudden people are experts and know everything about roby.

admit you havent watched a single game and noticed him. give the guy a chance.

Comment

• How can you hate a physical corner who is a ROOKIE an has a chance to grow into something great. Give him a few years to learn how to play the NFL game and at worst we have a replacement for Harris in the slot.

Comment

• Originally posted by dandaman23 View Post
                        Meh is all I really have to say. I was really hoping to move up and select any of the other DB's. Instead we kind of settled for the one that fell to us. Oh well I guess we will see what happens.
                        Then you'd be _____ing because we didn't have picks later in the draft.

Can't win.

Comment

• None of our DB's are very good at looking for the ball so why is this now a problem? If he has the speed to keep up and the physicality to match the WR's than he can learn when to look for the ball.

To me he looks like an untrained DRC at this point.
                          sigpic
                          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by Petero1818 View Post
                            I still think the priority was the O-line. Oh well.
                            still lots of good Oline available...Marcus martin, Richburg, Bitonio, Billy Turner, Moses.....
                            sigpic

Comment

• Side note were there any other players drafted other than Mannziel?

Comment

• I really like the pick. Sounds like I am in the minority here I guess. Yes he is inconsistent and probably overly aggressive in his style causing him to get beat sometimes. The Broncos are trying to get more aggressive on defense and it is hard to find a Corner more aggressive than this kid. He needs refined that is for sure but that is what coaching is for. He has most of the uncoachable things that you want in a corner. Now is the time for our coaches to shine. Really at 31 I don't see much better value than him at this point. Before this past season he was almost a lock for top 15 but then got suspended for a game and struggled at the beginning of the year before looking more like his Sophomore self by the end of the season. So all of that dropped him a bit and yes he is a bit of a boom or bust type player but hey the Broncos have to take some chances to help get them over the top at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X