The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Broncs_for_life View Post
    I dont HATE the pick...I dont like it either. If Roby has trouble locating the ball, that is a weakness we could live without.

He set a school record for pass break-ups!!! Stop saying that he can't locate the ball!!

Comment

• Not my choice at CB, but that's why the Coaches get paid. Hope they can coach him up, and I hope he excepts coaching.

Anyway, to early to have a baby.

Do we dangle our 1st next year to move into the top-mid 2nd tomorrow while keeping our original 2nd?
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
        Watch him play

Its not even that he can't find the ball, he just gives up too much in tight coverage.
        Then how did he set a school record for pass breakups?

Comment

• Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
          Again, he set a school record for pass break-ups. What's this nonsense about not being able to find the ball?
          I personally like the pick. I was just responding to all these complaints about him not finding the ball that none of our DB's were very good at finding the ball last year. It drove me crazy watching the ball bounce off the backs of their heads and they had no idea the ball was coming.

Once he gets some coaching he will probably surprise people and he will be the next new and improved DRC.
          sigpic
          Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
          2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
          2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Again, he set a school record for pass break-ups. What's this nonsense about not being able to find the ball?
            He is talking about THE OHIO STATE SCHOOL RECORD

Hes a great talent...We are lucky to have him...He will be a starting CB for us this yr either at slot or outside

Comment

• Originally posted by captainbronco View Post
              because on NFL Network they showed him gettin consistently beaten because he couldnt locate the ball
              Like.......... twice?

Comment

From Rotoworld:
                Thank you for some sanity from all these panty waists in here.
                Where is this season going?

Comment

• Do you people understand when your drafting the later picks each round you aren't expected to get greater draft prospects unless you trade up. Elway and FO decided not to it's time to move on and get over it. BTW I don't like pick much, but I'm going to give the kid a chance and not label him draft bust already.
                  sigpic

Comment

Like.......... twice?
                    can you please just watch him play... damn dude...

Comment

Then you'd be _____ing because we didn't have picks later in the draft.

Can't win.
                      No not really. I know how trading up works. I realize we would have had to give up another pick or two.

Why does everyone get so damn sensitive over other people's opinions on the players we do or don't draft?

Comment

He set a school record for pass break-ups!!! Stop saying that he can't locate the ball!!

Perhaps before you go all big text and angry on me...notice I said IF
                        Go Broncos

Comment

• Silva's mock:

24. Cincinnati Bengals -- Ohio State CB Bradley Roby

Leon Hall is coming off his second Achilles' tendon tear in three years, and Terence Newman is going on age 36. Roby is something of a lightning rod in the draft community, but has elite, No. 1-caliber cornerback traits. I actually think he could wind up going much earlier than this. But in this particular mock scenario, I'd expect Cincinnati to pull the trigger on Roby and start him in Week 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                            ESPN or NFLN...doesn't matter, its all about freakin Manziel right now. :brick:
                            no doubt......
                            Where is this season going?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                              Sylvester Williams did nothing last year...
                              DT is one of the hardest positions to transition to from what I understand. Dude is young give him a chance.......
                              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                                Not my choice at CB, but that's why the Coaches get paid. Hope they can coach him up, and I hope he excepts coaching.

Anyway, to early to have a baby.

Do we dangle our 1st next year to move into the top-mid 2nd tomorrow while keeping our original 2nd?
                                I would do it. We'll be picking around 31 or 32 next year unless Peyton goes down. I'd like to address RT in the second round and get a pass rusher, wr, or maybe another CB in the second too. We can address MLB, RB, or a developmental WR later round 3 and later.

Comment

Working...
                                X