No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roby looks like a great pick to me, really excited now with him, Talib, and Harris behind Von n Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by Ehveek03 View Post
      @VicLombardi: Elway just told me really Broncos tried to move up to 16. My guess is they wanted Mosley there.
      My guess is that he wasn't being aggressive.

I miss McD...

Comment

• Originally posted by maggnus View Post
        Chris Harris ‏@ChrisHarrisJr
        Welcome Roby to #noflyzone
        Lol, awesome post.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Socnorb11 View Post
          Are all of these mocks that had him going between 15 and 25 also biased?
          You know who was once mocked as a first round pick? Jimmy Clausen...

Extreme example but point is, mocks don't mean anything, haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by kooterscoot View Post
            As a Buckeye fan that's watched every game of Roby's... You are going to be pretty disappointed if you are happy about him. He's fast, but he always gets burned and he can't tackle. Has talent but it seems like he's never going 100 percent. Leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe they can coach him up? Let's hope so.
            I guess you and I watched the same games in parallel universes.
            Where is this season going?

Comment

• My guess is Dallas wanted the farm good move not to mortgage the future Elway.
              sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Who we have left a MLB? Wanted Mosely bad but happy we didn't sale the farm for him.
                sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by yaz96 View Post
                  so twice in one game equals consistently????? what is WRONG with you folks???
                  Twice in one game? Jared had over 200 yards receiving, He was avg a little more then 20 yards a game. I was happy to see that all night, and it was not just that game he got beat. Against the better teams they played last year Roby was terrible. Chris Harper,Steve Hull you name it they had solid games on him last year. Yes it was off year for him and any one can toss that pass break ups out all you want when a team is throwing the ball your way 12+ times a game your bound to get 1 i would hope. I'm not that mad about it we need a corner we filled it. Harris feels this is his secondary i feel like he can couch him up. Looking forward to day 2. Just think we could have gotten a better player at 31. Go Denver! stop hatin

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post

They don't mean everything, but it proves that one poster here isn't being biased, since virtually every mock in America agrees with him. That's my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                      My guess is that he wasn't being aggressive.

I miss McD...
                      i hope that is sarcasm.... if not then WOW haha
                      sigpic
                      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post

Neither does the opinion of a fan......
                        sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MHS View Post
                            i hope that is sarcasm.... if not then WOW haha
                            Just read some of the posts here earlier and you'll catch on..

Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Amari24 View Post
                              Just read some of the posts here earlier and you'll catch on..

Lol.
                              so much negativity i can't keep up with sarcasm haha
                              sigpic
                              "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Rock Paper Scissors.

DT beat Revis, does that mean Revis is bad?

Talib Shut down many #1 WR's, does that mean they are bad?

Some guys just don't match up well with certain guys.

Frankly, I will gamble on a CB at 31 with sick physical skills and hope we can coach him up rather than mortgage the future to move up and get a slightly more liked unknown, than the unknown we drafted at 31....

Comment

Working...
                                X