The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we were gonna move up like that, I'd prefer Tuitt or Hageman
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
      My guess is he we'll wear #31 after we kick Bolden out of the roster.
      One can only hope!
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        If we were gonna move up like that, I'd prefer Tuitt or Hageman
        Dont like Ealy? He is a natural 43 DE. Tuitt is more of a tweener DE/UT. We have plenty of those.
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
          Dont like Ealy? He is a natural 43 DE. Tuitt is more of a tweener DE/UT. We have plenty of those.
          I don't like Ealy at all. I'd rather draft Kareem Martin or Trent Murphy. Put Trent on a Burger King/Mc Donalds weight gain plan.

EDIT: No excuses next year homie! You need to be chillin with us! Enjoy your trip and be safe :thumb:
          sigpic

Comment

I personally think that Tuitt is better. That said, I've heard rumblings that Ealy may be better suited adding weight and moving to a 3 tech. On film you can see on the edge he is an ok pass rusher, but excels when kicked inside. If we are looking at natural 4-3 DEs Im looking more at scott Crichton. We are on the same page I think about the type of player, but just a difference in evaluation

Comment

I personally think that Tuitt is better. That said, I've heard rumblings that Ealy may be better suited adding weight and moving to a 3 tech. On film you can see on the edge he is an ok pass rusher, but excels when kicked inside. If we are looking at natural 4-3 DEs Im looking more at scott Crichton. We are on the same page I think about the type of player, but just a difference in evaluation
              Honestly, that's the plan I had for Kareem Martin.
              sigpic

Comment

• I have a feeling we are going to come out of the draft, with a lot of guys who are going to see a lot of guys who will have high Special teams upside. Our STs were pretty garbage(people who kick the ball excluded). It was an asset I felt we were severely lacking last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayJack View Post
                  I don't like Ealy at all. I'd rather draft Kareem Martin or Trent Murphy. Put Trent on a Burger King/Mc Donalds weight gain plan.

EDIT: No excuses next year homie! You need to be chillin with us! Enjoy your trip and be safe :thumb:
                  I wouldnt have been much fun. Everyone I wanted went way to early lol. How do you like the Jags pick?
                  Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Honestly, that's the plan I had for Kareem Martin.
                    Not a fan of Martin, he is just so slow off the snap. At the next level I really worry it will hold him back. That said it is possible we could have 3/4 of our D-line be UNC guys too bad we dont have Quinn to complete it.

Comment

• The rams and the Jets know whats up with the D-line if only we could be so lucky.

Comment

Not a fan of Martin, he is just so slow off the snap. At the next level I really worry it will hold him back. That said it is possible we could have 3/4 of our D-line be UNC guys too bad we dont have Quinn to complete it.
                        That's why I like him better as a 3-tech. The only DEs I really want is Attaochu, Murphy, Garnder, guys with high motors.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Also poor Bradford, he will suffer the growing pains of a young players developing. He has suffered through bad olines, and lack of weapons. While watching his team build a D, and not do a lot to help him. By the time the pieces are in place, they are going to kick him to the curb.

Comment

That's why I like him better as a 3-tech. The only DEs I really want is Attaochu, Murphy, Garnder, guys with high motors.
                            Not a fan of Crichton?

Comment

I wouldnt have been much fun. Everyone I wanted went way to early lol. How do you like the Jags pick?
                              I like it alot. Up until a week ago, I was banging the table for Watkins, but the QB situation was looking very scary to me at the end of the 1st. So I thought about what you said about if they are going to take a QB at 3, Bortles would be the only one. It made since to me. This draft is so deep in receivers, I felt that they could take Bortles in the 1st, Attaochu in the 2nd, and a Receiver in the 3rd.

In Gus I Trust!
                              sigpic

Comment

Not a fan of Crichton?
                                Forgot about him, yes I am.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X