The OFFICIAL 2014 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JayJack View Post
    I like it alot. Up until a week ago, I was banging the table for Watkins, but the QB situation was looking very scary to me at the end of the 1st. So I thought about what you said about if they are going to take a QB at 3, Bortles would be the only one. It made since to me. This draft is so deep in receivers, I felt that they could take Bortles in the 1st, Attaochu in the 2nd, and a Receiver in the 3rd.

In Gus I Trust!
    They can go in a lot of directions at #39. They can go Matthews/Moncrief, they can go Ealy, they can go Su'a-Filo or Martin/Richburg. They have a dream draft scenerio where they cant mess this up lol.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
      They can go in a lot of directions at #39. They can go Matthews/Moncrief, they can go Ealy, they can go Su'a-Filo or Martin/Richburg. They have a dream draft scenerio where they cant mess this up lol.
      This is true! I think they'll nail it.
      sigpic

Comment

• Which one of our players do y'all think will be up for trade during the draft?
        sigpic

Comment

Which one of our players do y'all think will be up for trade during the draft?
          Os is really the only option IMO. Von is a long shot, and no ome will take on Dreesens contract.
          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Which one of our players do y'all think will be up for trade during the draft?
            none of them.........
            sigpic

Comment

• I hate Skip Bayless..........that's all.
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Roddoliver View Post
                My guess is he we'll wear #31 after we kick Bolden out of the roster.
                If he could, I'd say make an impression on the vets and wear #35.......
                *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• I haven't seen anything impressive from Borland and don't see what everyone's fascination with him is. Hope he's not there when we pick.

Rest in peace Darrent

Comment

• I'm still thinking "Carr to Houston" has a ring to it......
                    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

• Originally posted by drummerguy247 View Post
                      I haven't seen anything impressive from Borland and don't see what everyone's fascination with him is. Hope he's not there when we pick.
                      You should really watch Borland vs ohio state 13. Watch him chase down Braxton Miller and Carlos Hyde in the read option. If you don't like him after that then we don't deserve a MLB this year. Dude is relentless to ball.( it's on youtube)
                      Last edited by maddenking27; 05-09-2014, 07:52 AM.

Comment

• @MikeKlis · 4m
                        Kiszla: Broncos missed out on the Marqise player - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_...marqise-player … via @denverpost

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                          I'm still thinking "Carr to Houston" has a ring to it......
                          Wait I think I have heard that before I just can not place where lol
                          sigpic

2015 Adopted Bronco Von MIller
                          UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
                            I'm still thinking "Carr to Houston" has a ring to it......
                            I really think Houston wanted Bridgewater and we're rolling the dice that when both he and Carr were still on the board with the final two picks that they would still get their guy. Everything I heard leading up to the draft was that The Vikings were leaning towards Carr because he fit Norv Turner's system better.

I just hope they cut to a shot of a sports bar in Houston to see the fan reaction if Carr is the pick.
                            sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                            Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                            Adopted By:
                            Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                            Broncbeat

Comment

• Terrible article. Elway said Roby was highest guy on our board by a long shot. Lee is garbage. Give me Matthews or Robinson at wr.

Comment

• Originally posted by drummerguy247 View Post
                                I haven't seen anything impressive from Borland and don't see what everyone's fascination with him is. Hope he's not there when we pick.
                                420 total tackles
                                50 tackles for loss
                                17 sacks
                                15 forced fumbles

I'd say those are some impressive career numbers.
                                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                                Adopted By:
                                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                                Broncbeat

Comment

Working...
                                X