2015 NFL Draft RB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 NFL Draft RB's

My two favorite are Todd Gurley and Duke Johnson.

Gurley is the only RB I would take in the 1st round even with his ACL injury the kid is simply a monster the most talented we have seen since Adrian Peterson was drafted.

Duke Johnson could be had for a 2nd 3rd or maybe even a 4th(not likely) and I think we could find a role for him similar to Darren Sproles when he was at New Orleans. (Could allow us to cut ties with Welker which I think we do anyway) He is a speedster and could take any touch to the house.

Opinions?
    sigpic WHEC-724

I really like Ameer Abdullah from Nebeaska. Dude is sooooo good. He isn't on Gurley level, but looks like a 3 down backer.

Gordon is really good to, but I don't think I like him in our system. He reminds me of a Jamal Charles type guy.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Honestly RB isn't even a concern for me right now. Obviously Gurley is a beast, and I love Abdullah and like Johnson. But we have more pressing needs. Depending on Paradis and Schofields development and what we do in FA, we may be going into next season needing a new LG, C, and RT. On top of that whether we retain Moore and/ or Knighton we still need depth at Safety and on the D-line.
      Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

No need to spend a pick on a RB.

Comment

Can this staff get a good RB in the draft? So far they missed 2 out of 2.
          sigpic

Comment

i will keep my eye out but i can't say i really see the type of RB i think we'd be looking for we have 4 good ones and one on the PS
            sigpic
            oakland raders gm
            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

I totally disagree when people say "get a rb in the late round or don't waste a pick on a rb". I totally would LOVE to see Gurley. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taken a rb in the 1st round.

Comment

whats wrong with rollin with anderson?
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm
                latavis murray trade bait

Comment

There isn't anything wrong with using a 1st round pick on a worthy RB. Unless you have bigger and more important needs. Plus our stable of RBs is pretty good. Both our lines need work and we may be rolling into next year needing a TE or two as well as a safety and possibly a MLB.
                  Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

Stable? ??? Ball stay injured, hillman fumbles, no film on Anderson, ... yea some stable....we need a back that can take over a game. WE DON'T HAVE THAT ON OUR ROSTER.

Comment

Originally posted by Dee_Broncos View Post
                      I totally disagree when people say "get a rb in the late round or don't waste a pick on a rb". I totally would LOVE to see Gurley. There is absolutely nothing wrong with taken a rb in the 1st round.
                      Anderson has more than proven himself behind this oline. Thompson has looked good as well. Hillman looked good before the injury and ball had a great stretch last year. You don't need a dominant rb to win it all. Plus Gurley will not last long in the nfl. Rbs over 6' get hurt a lot and Gurley already tore his acl

Comment

Stable? ??? Ball stay injured, hillman fumbles, no film on Anderson, ... yea some stable....we need a back that can take over a game. WE DON'T HAVE THAT ON OUR ROSTER.
                        This is the first time ball has been hurt. We have a lot of film on Anderson. Hillman has only fumbled once this year. Adrian Peterson takes over games but he hasn't won a Super Bowl. Neither has Charles or mccoy. Lynch did nothing in the Super Bowl last year.

Comment

Are you serious? ??? Its not all about numbers we were so focused on lynch that wilson killed us. He did enough. With a td run. Im not going to argue. Every one says our oline this and our oline that.... I still would want Gurley. But hey ur probably right. Yea lets continue to pick oline and dline like we have the last 6-9 years....yea we have gotten far.

Comment

Playoff bound team is all we will ever be until we get that "BACK"...BUT to each its own. You have an opinion and so do I. Imo I feel like we are not close to winning a super bowl. It is what it is....we're going to get put out at some point b4 the super bowl. And EVERYONE is going to say "we need to address the oline" yea ok

Comment

Are you serious? ??? Its not all about numbers we were so focused on lynch that wilson killed us. He did enough. With a td run. Im not going to argue. Every one says our oline this and our oline that.... I still would want Gurley. But hey ur probably right. Yea lets continue to pick oline and dline like we have the last 6-9 years....yea we have gotten far.
                              We haven't addressed the oline since franklin and clady before him. Paradis and schofield are both development projects that may never make it. Murray has been the leading rusher this year but he's been no where near that until Dallas invested not 1, not 2, but 3 1st round picks on the oline.

Comment

Working...
                              X