2015 NFL Draft RB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dee_Broncos View Post
    Wow, yall keep saying "Stable" of rb's..smh...yea cj is our Savior smh.. when he doesn't preform the oline is going to get the blame bc EVERYONE wants a RT in the 1st rd.
    Pass on a rb in the 1st 4 rds...so not only is it "Against the law" to take a rb in the 1st rd" Now its best not to take a RB in the 1st 4 rds....laughable....we won't be winning a sb anytime soon.
    Laughable at youre nonsense. Just go away......

Comment

Wow, yall keep saying "Stable" of rb's..smh...yea cj is our Savior smh.. when he doesn't preform the oline is going to get the blame bc EVERYONE wants a RT in the 1st rd.
      Pass on a rb in the 1st 4 rds...so not only is it "Against the law" to take a rb in the 1st rd" Now its best not to take a RB in the 1st 4 rds....laughable....we won't be winning a sb anytime soon.
      And take your Gurley man crush with you

Comment

Dude shut the hell up.

Comment

Take your man crush on monte ball with you have another man's name for your name. Em Buddyboi

Comment

Dude shut the hell up.
            Yes mamm Dee:-) Just learn the game before you mouth out cuz youre ridiculous

Comment

Whatever slim shady. I know the game. Just bc I don't want a tackle doesn't mean I don't know the game. Gurley all day. Potna.

Comment

Whatever slim shady. I know the game. Just bc I don't want a tackle doesn't mean I don't know the game. Gurley all day. Potna.
                Don't know the game . Dee and Gurley all day like jump rope fella?

Comment

ooooOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

Ummmm yea ok.....out wide.

Comment

Working...
                    X