Oline oline oline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oline oline oline

Hey how about this. For the next 10 years with EVERY picl we have. Lets draft a olinemen. Then we may have have the ultimate line that so many of you seek.

Manning retire. ..draft another linemen to replace him

Cj don't work...hey we can always draft a linemen to replace him too.

If we lose bay bay....im sure Nebraska has a linemen we can draft to replace him too.

Heck we can have 53 man roster fill with tackles, guards, and centers. Then and only I think yall will be happy.

Im taking flack just because what I feel we know don't agree what yall think we need. Yeah ok, whatever. Won't stop me for saying I feel we need gurley. I like cj but im not to point we can say we don't need a rb.

Miss me with the "we have a stable" lol thats more than laughable.

Hahahah we need more posters like you Dee_Broncos

I would pay to see big Leonard Williams play QB forsure

Comment

We have a great stable of RBs, we need O-Lineman!!! O-Linemen***O-Linemen***O-Lineman!!!
      sigpic

Comment

We need to ignore this guy. All he does is troll.
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

No trolling here. Broncos fan since 95. I just really think he can help us thats all.

Comment

Nobody has said we should use all our picks on Oline. As far as I'm aware nobody has said Gurley wouldn't be great. Once again though, we can not afford a big trade up considering our other needs (and yes, Oline Is one of those.)

I'm still seeing him go between 14 and 24 in mocks. Now that doesn't always mean that's exactly what will happen, but I'm just trying to let you know he may well be outside our draft range. And, I can't stress this enough, giving away the farm for one horse is never a good idea. You realize the teams in the teens are going to be trying to squeeze as much as they can out of any team trying to get Gurley? The guy is a blue chip talent but drafting him with the injury is still a risk. And if we have to trade up 18 picks in the first for him it will cost us. And I think that cost is going to be way too high.

now if he is sitting there at 32, of course there should be a discussion about taking him, but guess what other discussion needs to be had if he is there? Who else is available that might be a better pick? Or what can we get for trading this pick? It's just not as clear cut as you seem to think it is.
            Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dee_Broncos View Post
                No trolling here. Broncos fan since 95. I just really think he can help us thats all.
                Really? All I see is

Trolling Since: Feb 2014

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
                  Hahahah we need more posters like you Dee_Broncos
                  I couldn't imagine anything worse
                  A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by Dee_Broncos View Post
                    No, your trolling. It's a very 12 year old style too. Just plain refusing to understand the right way to go about things.
                    A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Even if he is there at 32, II calling Jax to see if they want to move up for him.

Comment

Gurley is a hell of a talent but the OL is by far the biggest need on the team.

OP doesnt know what hes talking about, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Gurley is a hell of a talent but the OL is by far the biggest need on the team.

OP doesnt know what hes talking about, as usual.
                          What position(s) on the line do you see more important. I think RT is highest priority, followed by OC.

I would love to re-sign Franklin as long as he doesn't cost to much. If we can get Hudson to play OC the all we need is a RT. Then we can move Vasquez back to RG where he belongs.

There is a scenario where we can acquire Hudson, re-sign Franklin, keep Vasquez at RT, and draft a RG in rounds 2-4.

Then we can get a different position in the 1st.

Thoughts?

Comment

RT is clearly a priority.

A case could be made for FS, C and ILB.

Anderson and a healthy Ball is a solid RB tandem.
                            sigpic

Comment

Do you guys think Drango will be then in the 2nd? I am really starting to like him as our RT. I have read and seen good things from him. I didn't watch his bowl game against MSU (that they lost), but I know he will be good.

Comment

Working...
                              X