Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MegaOrange View Post
    Pretty sharp thinking. Teach him fundamentals. I guess none of the
    coaches, you know, guys that do this for a living, had ever thought to teach RG3 fundamentals!
    First off, I'm not the one preaching about "teaching him fundamentals". My only concern is putting all of our stock in Oz and not bringing in someone to compete unless he is a bust. What's the harm in that?

Comment

No, and then no. He wears Superman socks TO a Heisman interview and he's frail.

Comment

Originally posted by RainyTX View Post
        First off, I'm not the one preaching about "teaching him fundamentals". My only concern is putting all of our stock in Oz and not bringing in someone to compete unless he is a bust. What's the harm in that?
        I can understand some competition, but last thing we would need is drama. RG3 is pretty much killing coaches, acting weird, playing stupid, and drama. He's a toxic kind of guy, IMO. But, valid point Oz will need competition. Plus, Dan Snyder will apparently go through coaches rather than let go of RG3.
        Anybody know how to get out of Plan A? - Elway

Comment

for a mid round pick i dont see the harm, let him, brock and dysert battle it out.

Maybe bring in a vet in case they all suck....
          sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

If we go away from PFM and turn the kingdom over to OZ. Then i would look to add a high character backup qb that knows and accepts his role. Such as Shaun Hill
            sigpic

Thanks to dbfan2007 for sig

Comment

Do we need RGIII? NO. I'm near DC and have been hearing about RGIII and creating a problem for the Redskins coaches (Don't forget that Shanny was fired after benching RGIII). He's a injury prone and not following the playbook. He's may be done in DC due to poor performance and decline in popularity. He's no longer in the top 25 of jersey sales. All I'm saying is to stay away from him. I don't like Cousins as well. I believe Osweiler will perform much better than him.

Comment

Working...
              X