Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My official THE SKY IS NOT FALLING mock!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshecalpoly
    replied
    Im hoping Prewitt is available still in the 2nd too me hes just a smarter defender and thats why I think he will be an upgrade

Leave a comment:

• JayJack
    replied
    Originally posted by causticon View Post
    "S Derron Smith (Fresno St.)
    Will take over for Moore, and be an immediate upgrade. A ballhawk and a great cover guy."

This was how Rahim Moore was described coming out. So, Smith WILL be better than a 4 year veteran?
    Why does everyone hate Q. Carter so much? He's a versatile backup that will be cheap because of his injury history.
    No hate for Q. Carter, but his knees are done.

Leave a comment:

• causticon
    replied
    "S Derron Smith (Fresno St.)
    Will take over for Moore, and be an immediate upgrade. A ballhawk and a great cover guy."

This was how Rahim Moore was described coming out. So, Smith WILL be better than a 4 year veteran?
    Why does everyone hate Q. Carter so much? He's a versatile backup that will be cheap because of his injury history.

Leave a comment:

• Kansas Bob
    replied
    I disagree with letting Manning, Moore Thomas or Irving go. The draft does have some good points. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Leave a comment:

• KWHIT97
    started a topic My official THE SKY IS NOT FALLING mock!

My official THE SKY IS NOT FALLING mock!

What a bitter end to the season. It's time to move on. Yes Elway has some tough decisions ahead of him, but the bottom line we still have a "win-now" roster stacked with talent. With some nifty cap juggling we can add to this roster and be ready for another run in 2015. This is what I would do;

First of all, do whatever u can Elway to make Dan Quinn your head coach. Its Quinn or bust if you ask me.

Let these guys walk;
    Peyton Manning
    Wes Welker
    Julius Thomas
    Jacob Tamme
    Will Montgomery
    Nate Irving
    Quinton Carter
    Raheem Moore
    Britton Colquitt

I cant thank Manning enough for what he's done here, its been a fun 3 seasons, but its time to move on, he is not worth the 19 million we would have to pay him. Cutting him, Welker, and the others will free up alot of cap space.

Re-Sign:
    DeMaryius Thomas
    Orlando Franklin
    Virgil Green
    Terrance Knighton

One of Thomas, Franklin or Knighton will have to get the franchise tag, whatever we have to do to keep all 3 of them around.

Free Agents:
    QB T.J. Yates
    TE Charles Clay
    C Rodney Hudson
    RT Jeremy Parnell
    P Brett Kern

Yates can provide a veteran back-up for cheap with starting experience. Clay is a good all-around TE who can actually block. Hudson is an upgrade at Center, Parnell can compete at RT, and Kern is a huge upgrade over Colquitt.

Draft:
    1. MLB Denzel Perryman (Miami)
    I want a true stud MLB, someone who is a leader and a difference maker like Kuechly, Wagner, etc.

2. S Derron Smith (Fresno St.)
    Will take over for Moore, and be an immediate upgrade. A ballhawk and a great cover guy.

3. RT Jake Fisher (Oregon)
    An interesting RT prospect. I think we need to move Vasquez back down inside to guard, So our o-line would look like this; Clady, Franklin, Hudson, Vasquez, Parnell/Fisher/Cornick

4. QB Bryce Petty (Baylor)
    Just a project, in case Brock doesnt pan out.

5. LB Trey DePriest (Alabama)
    Depth at LB.

6. DE Silverberry Mouhan (Cincy)
    A project to develop as a pass rusher.

7. WR Christion Jones (Alabama)
    We need a true KR, he would fill this role.

I think we add immediate starters/upgrades in Clay, Hudson, and Kern. With a strong draft we will be heading in the right direction.
Working...
X