No announcement yet.

The right qb for Kubiak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @CecilLammey: Early buzz is #Broncos are monitoring Baylor QB Bryce Petty closely. Want to see how he does under center this week of practice #NFLDraft

Comment

• Originally posted by The Donkinator View Post
      Kubiak could spell the end of Manning's time in Denver. He typically likes strong-armed QBs, zone blocking, and heavy play action. I don't see how you adapt that to Manning at this point.
      Not necessarily true he usally runs a quick throw system usually with high accuracy short passes in the flats that take chunks out of D

Play actin only works if it's done quick enough that the D fails to recover. Generally you go deep a few times in a game to push the S's out of the box but your usually stretching the field horizontally more then vertically. If anything Manning fits that system then Brock does. Though the biggest struggle will not to be like Flacco and give away the fake
      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

• Manning ran a lot of zone block stuff in Indy and was very successful with it. I think Kubiak is thrilled to work with Manning, hard to turn down having a q-back with 39 touchdowns when the second half of the season didn't go as planned on your roster and the zone read takes some brains, but Manning does that well too. After Manning, I think Brock will do well and possibly Dysert. Kubiak actually likes the shot gun formation and build off that a lot, good news for Manning.

Comment

• Originally posted by trc1962 View Post
          Manning ran a lot of zone block stuff in Indy and was very successful with it. I think Kubiak is thrilled to work with Manning, hard to turn down having a q-back with 39 touchdowns when the second half of the season didn't go as planned on your roster and the zone read takes some brains, but Manning does that well too. After Manning, I think Brock will do well and possibly Dysert. Kubiak actually likes the shot gun formation and build off that a lot, good news for Manning.
          I don't think they run any zone read.......
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X