Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Lynch's upside, but feel he is a 2 year development guy. Hackenberg, Cook, Wentz, and Goff I believe are better options for teams looking to get a QB up to speed for competency in 2017...but all QBs should get 2 years IMO. That is why so many fail.
    Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
      some of those cheetos and zone reads they were running and play action off of it, Lynch's footwork looked fine. It obviously will need tuning at the pro level but thats just about every athlete.
      Exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by Diggs4 View Post
        Not a fan of a guy who comes from an offense who's passing game is like 90% 3 step drops.... the system does not translate and we do not need a project qb, if we want that we can take 12 gage in the 4th round.

People please look beyond lynch and his measurables..

Go Broncos
        Gage Shaffer is that you?

You cannot make a sales pitch for yourself on our boards.

BTW we've already tried the six foot seven tall lanky quarterback. Didn't work.

Comment

If you read the Lynch thread during the season I wrote that I knew him pretty well and had worked with his brother who is now a pitcher at Stetson university. I talked to a friend who is very close with the Lynch camp and he said the Broncos have not shown a lot of interest lately. Said Cowboys and Cardinals were the top two.FWIW
          I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
          I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
          I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
          "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
          God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
          Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
            If you read the Lynch thread during the season I wrote that I knew him pretty well and had worked with his brother who is now a pitcher at Stetson university. I talked to a friend who is very close with the Lynch camp and he said the Broncos have not shown a lot of interest lately. Said Cowboys and Cardinals were the top two.FWIW
            Two takeaways from this: 1. There's a place called Stetson University? Their nickname has to be the Cowboys...has to. 2. I wouldn't read too much into anything this time of year, teams always try to give off false info so no one will know who they're actually targeting. Remember that when the Broncos took Jay Cutler they didn't scout him once. Not one meeting, not a thing. Shanahan got all of the info on Jay Cutler from Jeff Fisher who did the scouting for them. The add-on to that is that the Broncos were a team who went and did an interview with his High School coach, you don't usually see teams do that unless there's some definite interest there.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
              There's a place called Stetson University? Their nickname has to be the Cowboys...has to.
              Close, actually it's "Hatters"
              I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
              I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
              I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
              "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
              God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
              Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Comment

Originally posted by andrewmlb View Post
                Close, actually it's "Hatters"
                That is even better. That is now my third favourite college team, I'm going to go on Wikipedia and learn all about them!

EDIT: Their basketball team made it to the Atlantic Sun Tournament finals this year, losing in OT to Florida Gulf Coast. Had they won they would have gone into the NCAA Tournament with a 13-21 record. That would have been classic!
                Last edited by Butler By'Note; 03-13-2016, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Gage Shaffer is that you?

You cannot make a sales pitch for yourself on our boards.

BTW we've already tried the six foot seven tall lanky quarterback. Didn't work.
                  Yeah cause Brock was a huge failure and that's the proof that we should never draft a tall QB ever again! Even if he's more athletic, runs better, has better pocket movement and awareness. If we land Lynch, Brock did us a favor.
                  A healthy Kenneth Dixon is a top 5 NFL RB.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    some of those cheetos and zone reads they were running and play action off of it, Lynch's footwork looked fine. It obviously will need tuning at the pro level but thats just about every athlete.
                    For what it's worth, his footwork looked pretty good and fluid at the combine.
                    Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

• Funny to go back and read these comments lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Diggs4 View Post
                        Funny to go back and read these comments lol
                        Shameless bump
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• Originally posted by Diggs4 View Post
                          Funny to go back and read these comments lol
                          Haha, that's just mean.

Comment

Working...
                          X