2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncsfanatic View Post
    Jags will still be an 8-8 team. They have some good pieces but for real bortles is ok but most of his stats came from blown out games they were down 3 tds . They need a qb you'll see in a year or two.
    Must not watch Jags much. They scored a lot and we're in every game mostly. It's their defense that failed them. Bortles threw the 2nd most TDs of ALL qbs. That's not by accident. Don't make ignorant statements because a team had a bad record. I doubt you watched a single Jags game.

That offense is legit, and if that defense lives up to its potential, watch out.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      Yessssss......a local boy from my U just got drafted by The Saints......David Oneyamata!

Congrats dude!!!!
      They play college football up North of the border?

Comment

• What happened with Mayock and the NFL crew just now! They're all giddy!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bronco30 View Post
          136 then 144
          Thanks.
          Yeah I see we are on the upcoming pick crawler.. finaly
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by sendacash View Post
            They play college football up North of the border?
            Yes indeed.....with skates!!!

Same University as Izzy Odonije. And (drum roll) where I graduated and work out at.....fantastic gym!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
              Must not watch Jags much. They scored a lot and we're in every game mostly. It's their defense that failed them. Bortles threw the 2nd most TDs of ALL qbs. That's not by accident. Don't make ignorant statements because a team had a bad record. I doubt you watched a single Jags game.

That offense is legit, and if that defense lives up to its potential, watch out.
              Yes. I reckon they give the colts and Texans both problems this year.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Man alive, they got some ugly fans in Chicago...

Fox went 6-10 his first season.. lol

DB hall iowa to Fox in chicago

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Oh I watched almost all of their games I actually like the jags (not the owner). They were behind most games bro did you watch them? Sure they scored a ton but their division is pure $&&@ and yes most of his 40+ point games came after they we're behind by 3 tds.

Comment

• Jax is getting good just in time to move to London lol.

Comment

• Cards take a Center Mizz
                      Boehm

Think Broncos gonna take o-line?

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                        Must not watch Jags much. They scored a lot and we're in every game mostly. It's their defense that failed them. Bortles threw the 2nd most TDs of ALL qbs. That's not by accident. Don't make ignorant statements because a team had a bad record. I doubt you watched a single Jags game

Watch bro come back when they go 8-8 or 7-9. Not saying they don't have peices but if anyone actually watched bortles all year he is average at best but good when it doesn't matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                          Cards take a Center Mizz
                          Boehm

EIther an Oline (Westerman gets my vote) or ILB (Wright or Brothers?)

Comment

• Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                            Cards take a Center Mizz
                            Boehm

im hoping for westerman G from Arizona state

Comment

• I think another OL from Mizzou, Connor McGovern, would make a lot of sense for the Broncos. Can play OT or OG, good movement for the ZBS. Tested really well at the Combine.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncsfanatic View Post
                                Watch bro come back when they go 8-8 or 7-9. Not saying they don't have peices but if anyone actually watched bortles all year he is average at best but good when it doesn't matter.
                                Actually his OL was average at best. I am here all the time. It's well known I am also a Jags fan. I lived there for years. I am the Jags GM every year in our GM game. I know the Jags well.

You sir, seem to be very mistaken. They led most of their games until late when the defense couldn't stop a cold. Their OL couldn't protect either. And to say they play in a weak division does nothing to help you. They can't help who they play.

If they go 8-8 I will be here. Even if they do, they win that division IMO. However, I think they get closer to 9 or 10 wins.
                                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Working...
                                X