X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I think Denver should get on the phone with Will Beaty after the draft. Didn't get an OT, and it's still a need.
    we are at least 3 deep. with okung, stephonson and sambriano

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    I think Denver should get on the phone with Will Beaty after the draft. Didn't get an OT, and it's still a need.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    219 and 228 are the 2 we have last.

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Sean O'Hara said besides Elliott, Booker will have the most impact as a rookie RB...

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    But you also drink it warm. I never did understand that.
    Crappy beer is better when it's ice cold. You can't taste it as much.

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    Blocking is all about angles and body positioning. It's something that can be coached up, as we did with Shannon Sharpe. What you can't coach up is toughness or natural playmaking ability. We chose toughness over playmaking ability. I'm not saying that it was a mistake but both guys had something to offer.
    Completely agree.

I'm glad we went with who did. Kubiaks offense doesn't call for the FB to be a playmaker. It calls for lead blocking, pass blocking and PA release into the flats. When the FB does line up on the LOS he is usually motioned back into an offset position.

Vitale would have been a fun player, but we need someone who had more potential to be the FB for Kubiaks Offense.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by BroncoNTemecula View Post
    He's a two time undefeated state champion wrestler. Physically and mentally tough. Love it
    Yup. I like the guy. Kicking and screaming.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    LOL, the run on FB's has begun. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Leave a comment:

• Nuts4koi
    replied
    Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    All good for me.The funny thing is Nooo Aussie drinks Fosters as we think it sucks.But around the world Fosters is the Aussie beer of choice.
    But you also drink it warm. I never did understand that.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoNTemecula
    replied
    Blocking is all about angles and body positioning. It's something that can be coached up, as we did with Shannon Sharpe. What you can't coach up is toughness or natural playmaking ability. We chose toughness over playmaking ability. I'm not saying that it was a mistake but both guys had something to offer.
    He's a two time undefeated state champion wrestler. Physically and mentally tough. Love it

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
    So basically, not a FB and not what we need. Glad we got Janovich.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    why odes Oakland have to draft a csu kld, hope he isn't a steal like barret for them

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    He's a bit of an H-Back. Showed scheme versatility and good in-game awareness. Not a great blocker but has demonstrated playmaking ability.
    So basically, not a FB and not what we need. Glad we got Janovich.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Howard Griffith was 6'0" 230 lbs playing size. He was our best fullback. No, we don't need a giant FB.

And why do you guys like Vitale so much? He is more of a TE and not a fullback. All the highlights are of him lining up on the LOS and catching passes. Doesn't seem like Kubiaks offense to me at all.
    He's a bit of an H-Back. Showed scheme versatility and good in-game awareness. Not a great blocker but has demonstrated playmaking ability.

Leave a comment:

• gtown53
    replied
    Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    Justin Simmons reminds me of Rahim Moore a little.

Scary.
    Only one thing comes to mind when I think of Rahim Moore.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X