No announcement yet.

2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have very few OGs on the roster. It would not be crazy to get Westerman here.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      Could be due to him being a guard only, as well as scheme specific.
      NFL is listing him as Center?
      - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
        You think Westerman could play Center and give some competition to Paradis?
        Mayok believes he can play all interior, but paradis was our best linemen last year

Comment

• Looks like some decent ILBs are still on the board, that would be my guess on our next selection

Comment

• I am loving our draft besides our second overall pick. Mainly because I don't know much about him. Can't find any tape on him that's not an interview.

Our picks today have me super excited. Booker could be another Foster( hopefully without the injuries) and McGovern has that aggression I like to see in oline. Gooooo Broncossss!

Comment

• DE Ioannidis

Redskins

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• I love the production of Kentrell Brothers and Scooby Wright. Insane stats. I just don't know if Elway would get an ILB with 4.8/4.9 speed in the 5th round.
                sigpic

Comment

• Yeah and we have a few line backers all ready and they may like what we have already.

Brandon Marshall
                  Todd davis
                  Corey Nelson
                  Zaire anderson

I could see te, OL or even fb right here

Adopted Broncos:
                  (2011-2013) Eric Decker
                  (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
                  (2019-Current) Drew Lock
                  Adopted posters:
                  Everyone

Comment

• 4 teams.. then Broncos

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      I love the production of Kentrell Brothers and Scooby Wright. Insane stats. I just don't know if Elway would get an ILB with 4.8/4.9 speed in the 5th round.

Didn't Trevathan run 4.9?
                      Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Originally posted by Merrick44 View Post
                        Mayok believes he can play all interior, but paradis was our best linemen last year
                        But this is contract year for him I believe. I think we just signed him to a one year deal. I could be wrong though.
                        New England Patriots GM

Comment

• For those who like Dan Vitale, this seem to be the start of his draft range.
                          sigpic

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if we hit a FB here

Comment

• Well, I wanted Dixon over Booker but I see that he went a couple of picks before ours to the Ravens. Not like Booker is chopped liver. I like the pick. I missed that he attended ARC when I was looking at his stuff online. Pretty cool as I lived practically next door to the campus for about 8 years - a looong time ago.

I'm not familiar with MvGovern but the write-ups I am seeing suggest that he can compete at Guard for us. I was hoping for more of a swing Tackle but our line is fluid enough right now as far as our back ups and their positions are concerned. I don't dislike the pick. Not jumping up and down, but I'm not hating on it.
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

• Scooby Wright was probably one the most valuable defensive player in the Pac last couple years, but that would be another guy coming off injuries. Also played in Rich Rod's oddball 4-2-5 defense

Comment

Working...
                                X