X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Westerman gone

Comment

• This is what the CBS guys have said about our picks:

26 Paxton Lynch | QB, Memphis Height: 6-7 Weight: 245 I like the idea of going up to get the franchise passer. John Elway likes big passers and he has another one. B+

63 Adam Gotsis | DT, Georgia Tech Height: 6-4 Weight: 287 This might seem high for this kid, but scouts raved about his toughness. John Elway with a solid pick. B-

98 Justin Simmons | FS, Boston College Height: 6-2 Weight: 202 He has the range you love in a free safety. Another player to add to an already good defense. B

136 Devontae Booker | RB, Utah Height: 5-11 Weight: 219 An all-around RB that is physical, quick, catches the ball out of the backfield, pass protects ... you name it, he does it. Great fit and pick in Round 4 for Denver. A

144 Connor McGovern | OG, Missouri Height: 6-4 Weight: 306 A three-year starting OL that played both G and OT. Fills a need for Denver and good value pick in fifth round. B+

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/drafttracker
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        And cap space. I wanted to see Dan Vitale drafted to Denver.
        Could still happen. The fact that we trade a 5th and Mr irrelavent for a 6th this year and next year instead of a 5th next year. So we are still targeting someone. If we aren't...than this wasn't a good trade.
        New England Patriots GM

Comment

• Originally posted by chad72 View Post
          nfl.com is mighty slow to update trades

I am glad we got Joe Haeg, Operation #ProtectLuck is clearly underway, about time.
          Just a question.....you don't have a draft thread?

Comment

nfl.com is mighty slow to update trades

I am glad we got Joe Haeg, Operation #ProtectLuck is clearly underway, about time.

Hey, it only took a lacerated kidney, but they're trying. Not everybody can have an O-Line as great as ours was last year.

[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]

Comment

• i am blown away by this draft it feels elway hit it out of the park again
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• I don't like the trade out, felt both Brothers and Westerman would have been great value at #157. For a 2017 6th, can get one of those dropping 5 spots in the 4th.
                Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                  Just a question.....you don't have a draft thread?
                  Why? You don't like me posting here? The Colts forum and this forum are the only ones I frequent. Yes, I post on both draft threads. Besides, I have posted on this only less than a handful in the entire draft thread and you seem to have an issue with that small frequency, I take it.

If you've a problem, please put me on ignore, thanks
                  Last edited by chad72; 04-30-2016, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Mike Klis said the compensation for Mark Sanchez will probably be a 6th-round pick, so Elway acquired an extra 6th-round pick for 2017. Sanchez was traded for a conditional pick and he will probably be our starter for a while, so the conditional compensation will improve for the Eagles.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Chiefs take Hogan and get a QB better than Bray or Murray to backup Smith

Comment

• Devantae Booker was such a steal its almost unfathomable

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
                            I don't like the trade out, felt both Brothers and Westerman would have been great value at #157. For a 2017 6th, can get one of those dropping 5 spots in the 4th.
                            They must have thought Brothers was too slow to be worth taking for depth.

Comment

Why? You don't like me posting here? The Colts forum and this forum are the only ones I frequent. Yes, I post on both draft threads. Besides, I have posted on this only less than a handful in the entire draft thread and you seem to have an issue with that small frequency, I take it.

If you've a problem, please put me on ignore, thanks
                              No.....I was just asking. No doubt this is the finest of them all!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                                Mike Klis said the compensation for Mark Sanchez will probably be a 6th-round pick, so Elway acquired an extra 6th-round pick for 2017. Sanchez was traded for a conditional pick and he will probably be our starter for a while, so the conditional compensation will improve for the Eagles.
                                Good stuff. Appreciate the info.
                                New England Patriots GM

Comment

Working...
                                X