• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
    Devantae Booker was such a steal its almost unfathomable
    and he makes Hillman and his $900k expendable, very expendable

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
      This is what the CBS guys have said about our picks:

26 Paxton Lynch | QB, Memphis Height: 6-7 Weight: 245 I like the idea of going up to get the franchise passer. John Elway likes big passers and he has another one. B+

63 Adam Gotsis | DT, Georgia Tech Height: 6-4 Weight: 287 This might seem high for this kid, but scouts raved about his toughness. John Elway with a solid pick. B-

98 Justin Simmons | FS, Boston College Height: 6-2 Weight: 202 He has the range you love in a free safety. Another player to add to an already good defense. B

136 Devontae Booker | RB, Utah Height: 5-11 Weight: 219 An all-around RB that is physical, quick, catches the ball out of the backfield, pass protects ... you name it, he does it. Great fit and pick in Round 4 for Denver. A

144 Connor McGovern | OG, Missouri Height: 6-4 Weight: 306 A three-year starting OL that played both G and OT. Fills a need for Denver and good value pick in fifth round. B+

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/drafttracker
      Love high ratings in the mid-late rounds. That's all about scouting and smart strategy!! As the experts say, that's where you earn your money.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
        No.....I was just asking. No doubt this is the finest of them all!!!
        This is way unlike PatsPulpit which feels like a bunch of juveniles and high subjectivity posters. I have an account there as well but the posters here are far more objective and informative, IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by chad72 View Post
          Why? You don't like me posting here? The Colts forum and this forum are the only ones I frequent. Yes, I post on both draft threads. Besides, I have posted on this only less than a handful in the entire draft thread and you seem to have an issue with that small frequency, I take it.

If you've a problem, please put me on ignore, thanks
          Don't let the fickle posters run you away.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

• Booker, is left handed and can throw! Man I think C.J. is gonna have to step his game up.
            sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Colts are having the worst draft IMO

Comment

• I am excited for Booker. Def steal at that spot

Comment

• Originally posted by nickmeyer View Post
                  Booker, is left handed and can throw! Man I think C.J. is gonna have to step his game up.
                  Funny that you mention that. Joseph Addai from LSU was left handed and played a bit of QB in high school. When Peyton couldn't get anything going in a FG game vs the 49ers at home, Addai ran left and threw to Reggie for a TD. It will come in handy someday. Good observation!!!

Comment

• I think we CJ will be our 2nd back. Booker is going to be a star in this system. I've been pushing for him this whole time

Comment

• Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                      This is way unlike PatsPulpit which feels like a bunch of juveniles and high subjectivity posters. I have an account there as well but the posters here are far more objective and informative, IMO.
                      That's cool info. I was a little ticked at first when you said "we" got Haeg. Then I realized it was The Colts. That's what ticked me. And if you didn't see, I have saluted your team for protecting Luck in this draft.:thumb:

Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
                      Don't let the fickle posters run you away.
                      As in????????
                      Last edited by CanDB; 04-30-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                        Colts are having the worst draft IMO
                        OL picks are fine - the T.J.Green and Antonio Morrison picks are head scratchers, because they will be projects that probably won't contribute right away.

However, as an objective Colts fan, I do not believe we win the SB this year. So, if we are looking at the ceiling of a T.J.Green as a potential Kam Chancellor with Pagano's secondary tutelage, which had a good history (turned around Vontae Davis, Darius Butler, and made Ladarius Webb a known name with the Ravens), it is clear they are going for the untapped ceiling in players they believe they can coach up.

Not just personnel, we have a whole slew of new coaches too. The hope is Pagano is getting what he wants instead of Grigson dictating it (as rumored) and we will see if doing it Pagano's way works for the most part in terms of coaches and players.
                        Last edited by chad72; 04-30-2016, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Sign me up for Wright and OT Caleb Benenoch in the 6th.
                          Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• 9 picks up
                            sigpic
                            oakland raders gm
                            latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                              I think we CJ will be our 2nd back. Booker is going to be a star in this system. I've been pushing for him this whole time
                              Not this year. They didn't pay CJ all that money to be second fiddle.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                                That's cool info. I was a little ticked at first when you said "we" got Haeg. Then I realized it was The Colts. And if you didn't see, I have saluted your team for protecting Luck in this draft.:thumb:

As in????????
                                I thought you said you were putting me on ignore. :thumb:
                                :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X