2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chad72 View Post
    Funny that you mention that. Joseph Addai from LSU was left handed and played a bit of QB in high school. When Peyton couldn't get anything going in a FG game vs the 49ers at home, Addai ran left and threw to Reggie for a TD. It will come in handy someday. Good observation!!!
    Yep I can already see Emmanuel Sanders running down the left side for a score off a throw from the kid.
    sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by CanDB View Post
      That's cool info. I was a little ticked at first when you said "we" got Haeg. Then I realized it was The Colts. That's what ticked me. And if you didn't see, I have saluted your team for protecting Luck in this draft.:thumb:
      Thanks, it took Peyton 9 years to win a SB with us, so in comparison, Luck has started out ahead!!! However, there is no patience in the NFL nowadays.

Comment

• Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        I thought you said you were putting me on ignore. :thumb:
        Not even sure what that means??? I have never put anyone on ignore......

Who's fickle???

Anyway, chad and I are doing just fine. Not sure what you are saying/asking.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
          Sign me up for Wright and OT Caleb Benenoch in the 6th.
          Benenoch is already gone to the Bucs earlier in the round
          Last edited by ThreeGees; 04-30-2016, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• There goes Drango...

Comment

• Just need an ILB and then we can go BPA. I'm still holding out hope for getting Max McCaffery late or as UDFA
              2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

• What do you guys think of David Perkins? He was recruited by Urban Meyer, then transferred from Ohio State to Illinois State and did real well. He has great bend coming around the corner as an OLB.

Any of you guys think he'd translate well to the NFL?

Comment

• OL picks are fine - the T.J.Green and Antonio Morrison picks are head scratchers, because they will be projects that probably won't contribute right away.

However, as an objective Colts fan, I do not believe we win the SB this year. So, if we are looking at the ceiling of a T.J.Green as a potential Kam Chancellor with Pagano's secondary tutelage, which had a good history (turned around Vontae Davis, Darius Butler, and made Ladarius Webb a known name with the Ravens), it is clear they are going for the untapped ceiling in players they believe they can coach up.

Not just personnel, we have a whole slew of new coaches too. The hope is Pagano is getting what he wants instead of Grigson dictating it (as rumored) and we will see if doing it Pagano's way works for the most part in terms of coaches and players.
                  I got colts finishing 3rd or 4th in their division I don't see it in them and they lack talent on a lot of sides of the ball

Comment

• Did anyone draft that sleeper German WR yet?

Comment

• Rashard Higgins lets go I know we dont need him but man that would be sweet.
                      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                        Did anyone draft that sleeper German WR yet?
                        Ohh yeahhh...

I'd be down...I feel like we def need a WR ...preferrably a big time burner...we lack speed on O

Comment

• At this point in the draft if we go O-Line I really want a guy who has LT/RT experience as a starter. Somebody who did very well on run block and pass pro from the RT position who also filled in for a decent amount of time at LT. I don't think anything else is really going to be worth it unless they get a guy with crazy physical skills that is incredibly raw to stash on the PS for a couple of years.
                          Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Nope, the German WR is still out there

Comment

• We have 3 picks in the 6th correct?
                              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                                I got colts finishing 3rd or 4th in their division I don't see it in them and they lack talent on a lot of sides of the ball
                                If we keep Luck upright, I like our chances to win it. They don't give out offseason championships, so the Jags or Texans may win that one. Yes, the division got tougher but I like our new DC Pagano got from the Ravens. Our DL started coming around last year and we need good health. Key players like Arthur Jones and Henry Anderson, an advanced rookie last year, both were on IR.

Offense wins regular season games more often, defense wins championships. I still believe our team will be dependent on Luck and the offense to win the division again and the management realizes that. So, instead of trying to get it all in one draft, they focused on the offensive side, mainly the OL and I would be shocked if Luck does not win the division and comeback player of the year.

Comment

Working...
                                X