Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gbt31
    replied
    Howard Griffith was 6'0" 230 lbs playing size. He was our best fullback. No, we don't need a giant FB.

And why do you guys like Vitale so much? He is more of a TE and not a fullback. All the highlights are of him lining up on the LOS and catching passes. Doesn't seem like Kubiaks offense to me at all.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
    Or maybe a DT like Trevon Coley who played well in the Shrine game?
    Should be able to pick him up as an UDFA if they are interested.

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    German kid is a great story but holy hell NFL Network move on

talk about these other guys getting picked

Leave a comment:

• sendacash
    replied
    Originally posted by AussieBronco76 View Post
    All good for me.The funny thing is Nooo Aussie drinks Fosters as we think it sucks.But around the world Fosters is the Aussie beer of choice.
    That blue Fosters can is pretty sweet though, I once made a lamp out of one in shop class.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    I think we only have 2 picks left since we traded Mr. Irrelevant

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    Justin Simmons reminds me of Rahim Moore a little.

Scary.

Leave a comment:

• AussieBronco76
    replied
    Originally posted by sendacash View Post
    Maybe we can get Hackett as UDFA punter? Elway can corner the market on Aussies and they will need to stock up on the Fosters in Denver.

All good for me.The funny thing is Nooo Aussie drinks Fosters as we think it sucks.But around the world Fosters is the Aussie beer of choice.

Leave a comment:

• sendacash
    replied
    Maybe we can get Hackett as UDFA punter? Elway can corner the market on Aussies and they will need to stock up on the Fosters in Denver.

Leave a comment:

• gtown53
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    Maybe take a flyer on Travis Feeney.
    Or maybe a DT like Trevon Coley who played well in the Shrine game?

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Epic fall for Scooby, guess the value of ILB is just not what it used to be in today's NFL. Plus, the injury concerns and whatnot.
    The college positions for LB's aren't going to match up well for us. We don't need a guy who specialized in stopping the run but doesn't have any coverage skills. I'd lean more towards an OLB with experience at Safety like Feeney, although his shoulders might fall apart like a plate of spaghetti if he tackles someone.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
    And we have 3 more Picks!!!

How about 3 LBs.
    Maybe take a flyer on Travis Feeney.

Leave a comment:

• sendacash
    replied
    Epic fall for Scooby, guess the value of ILB is just not what it used to be in today's NFL. Plus, the injury concerns and whatnot.

Leave a comment:

• hawaiiiancrush
    replied
    Man the FO is killing it in this draft.
    GOOOOOO
    BRONCOOOOOSSSSS

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    Baltimore drafted Navy QB Keenan Reynolds, pretty cool but doesn't he have to server his country first? He's listed as a WR, interesante.
    basically they can serve it after they get cut he has to do active duty. as long as he is on the ravens he wont.

Leave a comment:

• Butler By'Note
    replied
    Just need a returner and a punter now and the special teams will have been completely reshaped. I doubt we'll draft either of those players, but would think we'll see them and at least 1 long snapper added as part of the UDFA pool.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X