No announcement yet.

2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baltimore drafted Navy QB Keenan Reynolds, pretty cool but doesn't he have to server his country first? He's listed as a WR, interesante.

Comment

• It was great to see the German kid get a shot with the Vikings.
      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Originally posted by sendacash View Post
        Baltimore drafted Navy QB Keenan Reynolds, pretty cool but doesn't he have to server his country first? He's listed as a WR, interesante.
        Yes, but there are ways he can get stationed to still play ball. IIRC they worked something something out to be the case.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• I would love to bring in McCaffery but i feel we can grab him in FA. I think that scooby could continue to fall to us and I would love to grab Hackett. Hackett and McCaffery are inter changable to me though

Comment

• Just need a returner and a punter now and the special teams will have been completely reshaped. I doubt we'll draft either of those players, but would think we'll see them and at least 1 long snapper added as part of the UDFA pool.

Comment

Baltimore drafted Navy QB Keenan Reynolds, pretty cool but doesn't he have to server his country first? He's listed as a WR, interesante.
              basically they can serve it after they get cut he has to do active duty. as long as he is on the ravens he wont.
              sigpic
              oakland raders gm
              latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Man the FO is killing it in this draft.
                GOOOOOO
                BRONCOOOOOSSSSS

Comment

• Epic fall for Scooby, guess the value of ILB is just not what it used to be in today's NFL. Plus, the injury concerns and whatnot.

Comment

• Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
                    And we have 3 more Picks!!!

How about 3 LBs.
                    Maybe take a flyer on Travis Feeney.
                    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Epic fall for Scooby, guess the value of ILB is just not what it used to be in today's NFL. Plus, the injury concerns and whatnot.
                      The college positions for LB's aren't going to match up well for us. We don't need a guy who specialized in stopping the run but doesn't have any coverage skills. I'd lean more towards an OLB with experience at Safety like Feeney, although his shoulders might fall apart like a plate of spaghetti if he tackles someone.
                      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

• Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                        Maybe take a flyer on Travis Feeney.
                        Or maybe a DT like Trevon Coley who played well in the Shrine game?

Comment

• Maybe we can get Hackett as UDFA punter? Elway can corner the market on Aussies and they will need to stock up on the Fosters in Denver.

Comment

Maybe we can get Hackett as UDFA punter? Elway can corner the market on Aussies and they will need to stock up on the Fosters in Denver.

All good for me.The funny thing is Nooo Aussie drinks Fosters as we think it sucks.But around the world Fosters is the Aussie beer of choice.

Comment

• Justin Simmons reminds me of Rahim Moore a little.

Scary.

Comment

• I think we only have 2 picks left since we traded Mr. Irrelevant
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                                X