Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merrick44
    replied
    I would love to bring in McCaffery but i feel we can grab him in FA. I think that scooby could continue to fall to us and I would love to grab Hackett. Hackett and McCaffery are inter changable to me though

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by sendacash View Post
    Baltimore drafted Navy QB Keenan Reynolds, pretty cool but doesn't he have to server his country first? He's listed as a WR, interesante.
    Yes, but there are ways he can get stationed to still play ball. IIRC they worked something something out to be the case.

Leave a comment:

• Nuts4koi
    replied
    It was great to see the German kid get a shot with the Vikings.

Leave a comment:

• sendacash
    replied
    Baltimore drafted Navy QB Keenan Reynolds, pretty cool but doesn't he have to server his country first? He's listed as a WR, interesante.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Alright let's finish with McCaffery and the Drew Ott.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Well. I see a trend. JFE wants to build an Offense of tough grinders. Kicking and screaming on Offense, Defense and Special Teams.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Vitale is the better athlete, Janovich is the better blocker. Janovich is a more true FB, physical at the point of attack. Vitale is a receiver, H-back type and not very good as a lead blocker.

Leave a comment:

• chad72
    replied
    Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    I'm down with drafting a Vontae Leach-like monster...but not cool with this...

Rest of the draft I'm good with tho so whatever
    Well, my team does not draft in round 6, so here I am, lurking

I did not realize Hester played for you guys as well, but I remember him blocking for Sproles on that winning TD vs the Colts in that 2008 wild card game. If your team's blocking on the outside is weak, it is not bad to have a nudge-the-DE-and-checkdown FB instead of just a ram-down-your-throat FB, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Turf Nazi
    replied
    Ravens are having a nice draft, IMO

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied
    I think you guys are taking this 6th round pick way too seriously

Denver got a quality fullback who will contribute on special teams and probably see offensive snaps

I'm cool with it, being at 180 guys had already been picked haha

Leave a comment:

• gtown53
    replied
    And we have 3 more Picks!!!

How about 3 LBs.

Leave a comment:

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    Originally posted by chad72 View Post
    Who was that Chargers FB? Hester? This FB reminds me of him.

I think it is more a factor of what he could do outside the tackles than inside, IMO, with this pick, much like that dude Hester, who would make good blocks for screens outside the tackles or around them instead of always inside.
    I'm down with drafting a Vontae Leach-like monster...but not cool with this...

Rest of the draft I'm good with tho so whatever

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    5th yr is nice, but so are more picks to help stack roster. Especially when we are building a new offense. IMO, we could use OL,QB, RB, FB, DE, S among others. And we always have the franchise tag to use if we need too.

Ha Ha, that was part of my post from the If Cleveland passes on Paxton thread. So far we have drafted OL, QB, RB, FB, DE and S. Not bad. I should have played the lottery

Leave a comment:

• Turf Nazi
    replied
    Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    Peyton Hillis.
    Please, please, please don't go there! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    over tom hackett thats kinda interesting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X