2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    that's what the end of the draft is always like....until you see them play.
    Exactly, I want the big names too, but how anyone can doubt Elway's late round skills is baffling.
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
      Dont know the guy, but I thought Simmons s was the FS and he would have been SS. So what's the plan?
      We needed 2 safeties. Lost Bruton, did not re-sign Bush. Simmons is a rangy cover safety. Parks was graded by PFF as one of the top safeties against the run. It's a 7th-round pick. We're filling the needs for camp.

EDIT: We also lost Bolden, so , yeah, we needed more than 1 safety.
      Last edited by -Rod-; 04-30-2016, 04:09 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

• http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootba...le_punter.html
        sigpic
        oakland raders gm
        latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
          We needed 2 safeties. Lost Bruton, did not re-sign Bush. Simmons is a rangy cover safety. Parks was graded by PFF as one of the top safeties against the run. It's a 7th-round pick. We're filling the needs for camp.

Not saying it's a great or wasted pick but we had Ward, start Keo and now Simmons so Parks wasn't a high priority in my opinion.

Comment

I'm not criticizing the pick. I just thought we would have gone more for SS depth than FS. Bruton was more of a box safety than FS. I guess Bolden was the FS depth.
            Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

he was rated 7th best vs the run and I agree we needed 2 both have great chance to help right away

Comment

• Originally posted by kona bronco View Post
                Not saying it's a great or wasted pick but we had Ward, start Keo and now Simmons so Parks wasn't a high priority in my opinion.
                nothing in the 6th round is a high priority.....
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
                  I'm not criticizing the pick. I just thought we would have gone more for SS depth than FS. Bruton was more of a box safety than FS. I guess Bolden was the FS depth.
                  out side of steward i am not sure another player can play FS
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• id like see us get eric striker as UDFA

Comment

why? do you know anything about him? do you even know what school he went to???
                      I meant UofA...

He's from UofA to start...2, from what I've read...he doesn't have NFL Caliber athletic ability...career ST type...

Idk man, I like molding high end athletes from draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                        out side of steward i am not sure another player can play FS
                        Keo has proven to be that in the box safety and will be better next year with a full off season program

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                          I meant UofA...

He's from UofA to start...2, from what I've read...he doesn't have NFL Caliber athletic ability...career ST type...

Idk man, I like molding high end athletes from draft
                          try actually watching him play. I watched very game of his. A solid ST player is a great pick in the bottom of the 6th round....anything more is a bonus
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Hesky View Post
                            Punter, competition for Colquitt I suppose.
                            Now let's go get some FAs. Start with McCaffrey and Nembot.

Comment

try actually watching him play. I watched very game of his. A solid ST player is a great pick in the bottom of the 6th round....anything more is a bonus
                              I haven't seen too many of his games. Your opinion of him vs Jeremy Cash?
                              Adopted Bronco: Bradley Roby

Comment

• Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
                                What a wasted pick on that ASU Safety...smhhh
                                People like you crack me up.... Smhhh

It's the 7th round. My goodness. No matter who you pick in the 7th round, you have a low percent chance that they turn out to be a great pick. But, im sure every year you know exactly who to pick in the 7th round.

Comment

Working...
                                X