Clear All

• #24 Next Champ
    replied
    This is one hell of a draft for us.

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    For those who like Dan Vitale, this seem to be the start of his draft range.
    I would be very happy with drafting the guy. Factor Back! Lol - Merril Hoge is such a dork, but I like the guy.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    Originally posted by MHSalute View Post
    Didn't Trevathan run 4.9?
    He ran a 4.84 because he pulled his hammy during the run. Elway and Fox said they knew Trevathan plays much faster than that. Trevathan plays more like a LB 4.6/4.7 speed.

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    Eagles take

RB smallwood WVU

Leave a comment:

• sendacash
    replied
    Scooby Wright was probably one the most valuable defensive player in the Pac last couple years, but that would be another guy coming off injuries. Also played in Rich Rod's oddball 4-2-5 defense

Leave a comment:

• listopencil
    replied
    Well, I wanted Dixon over Booker but I see that he went a couple of picks before ours to the Ravens. Not like Booker is chopped liver. I like the pick. I missed that he attended ARC when I was looking at his stuff online. Pretty cool as I lived practically next door to the campus for about 8 years - a looong time ago.

I'm not familiar with MvGovern but the write-ups I am seeing suggest that he can compete at Guard for us. I was hoping for more of a swing Tackle but our line is fluid enough right now as far as our back ups and their positions are concerned. I don't dislike the pick. Not jumping up and down, but I'm not hating on it.

Leave a comment:

• BIGB83
    replied
    I wouldn't be surprised if we hit a FB here

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    For those who like Dan Vitale, this seem to be the start of his draft range.

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    Originally posted by Merrick44 View Post
    Mayok believes he can play all interior, but paradis was our best linemen last year
    But this is contract year for him I believe. I think we just signed him to a one year deal. I could be wrong though.

Leave a comment:

• MHSalute
    replied
    Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    I love the production of Kentrell Brothers and Scooby Wright. Insane stats. I just don't know if Elway would get an ILB with 4.8/4.9 speed in the 5th round.

Didn't Trevathan run 4.9?

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    4 teams.. then Broncos

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    Yeah and we have a few line backers all ready and they may like what we have already.

Brandon Marshall
    Todd davis
    Corey Nelson
    Zaire anderson

I could see te, OL or even fb right here

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    I love the production of Kentrell Brothers and Scooby Wright. Insane stats. I just don't know if Elway would get an ILB with 4.8/4.9 speed in the 5th round.

Leave a comment:

• PAINTERDAVE
    replied
    DE Ioannidis

Redskins

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    I am loving our draft besides our second overall pick. Mainly because I don't know much about him. Can't find any tape on him that's not an interview.

Our picks today have me super excited. Booker could be another Foster( hopefully without the injuries) and McGovern has that aggression I like to see in oline. Gooooo Broncossss!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X