Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
    Get the Broncos 365 app on your phone.
    I am too old to squint at my phone for that long. That is why I have a 21" monitor on my computer so I don't have to squint on my phone.
    sigpic
    Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
      I am too old to squint at my phone for that long. That is why I have a 21" monitor on my computer so I don't have to squint on my phone.
      Ah. Get the Broncos Desk Site app installed on your PC then.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

I know there will be explosive reactions as usual, but let's not forget that 2014 draft when Elway selected Bradley Roby. There were a lot of negative opinions and that selection turned out well. I'm not sure, but I guess the fans also were not happy with the Derek Wolfe selection in 2012 because it was considered a reach. The first thing I will do after each selection by the Broncos is watch some videos and read about the players to know them better. Let's give them a chance to prove their value on the field.
        sigpic

Comment

A little light reading for the wait:

http://www.fantasygolfreport.com/201...ock-draft.html

Highlights:

31. Denver Broncos - Chris Jones, DT: It's never good when your head coach and your general manager might be your best starting quarterback options but that's where the defending champs find themselves with Mark Sanchez at the top of their depth chart. This team is still loaded at every other position so they're not going the rookie route yet. Just need to make the defense so good that you can survive getting 13 points and 2-3 killer turnovers out of your offense.

New England Patriots - No Pick: When you've made people despise you so much that they don't instinctively take your side against Roger Goodell, you've really accomplished something.

Comment

I'm excited!! This draft will really test Elway & Co. after a hectic free agency that saw a few key contributors leave and a legendary QB retiring..

I really really really want Chris Jones in the first round and I like Brandon Allen in the middle rounds..
            2020 Adopt-A-Bronco: #10 JERRY JEUDY
            Previous Adoptees: #25 CHRIS HARRIS, #38 QUINTON CARTER, #43 TJ WARD

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
              Anyone else think the Saints take Paxton Lynch at 26
              I think they jets or cardinals will

Comment

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
                You reminded me - are the available cell phones in Colorado crappy because there is so much rural space or something? I visited my brother in Longmont last year and he had a flip phone with a screen that looked like a calculator display. The last phone I had was an Optimus L9 from LG, and I just grabbed the LG Stylo. Those are cheap phones out here in Cali. I paid about $175 for each one brand new. The thing is like a little tablet and I use it to come on this site when I am away from home. The Broncos 365 app is great on the thing and it has a really nice looking layout for draft coverage.

Comment

Where everybody at with Cardale Jones ? Being from Ohio I have a soft spot for him. Being a late.round selection and givin the opportunity to sit a year or two I think he could have potential. Seems to have the it factor to him

Comment

Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                    Where everybody at with Cardale Jones ? Being from Ohio I have a soft spot for him. Being a late.round selection and givin the opportunity to sit a year or two I think he could have potential. Seems to have the it factor to him
                    I wouldn't mind him at all in the 5-7th rounds
                    sigpic
                    "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

I'm not expecting Nkemdiche or Lynch to the Broncos. Nkemdiche is too talented to fall so much and he can be a top-15 pick (maybe the Raiders). Lynch is a huge x factor at this point with reports all over the board, so I give up. I think we will see something more out of the box like an offensive lineman or a safety.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                        Anyone else think the Saints take Paxton Lynch at 26
                        And then they trade Drew Brees to the Broncos.... I'm down for that

Comment

You reminded me - are the available cell phones in Colorado crappy because there is so much rural space or something? I visited my brother in Longmont last year and he had a flip phone with a screen that looked like a calculator display. The last phone I had was an Optimus L9 from LG, and I just grabbed the LG Stylo. Those are cheap phones out here in Cali. I paid about $175 for each one brand new. The thing is like a little tablet and I use it to come on this site when I am away from home. The Broncos 365 app is great on the thing and it has a really nice looking layout for draft coverage.
                          And we already have a winner for the weirdest post of the day lol

Comment

I think we go defense in the 1st round, either a DL or S. Elway has drafted a defensive player in the first round ever since he's been at the helm, and I think he sticks to that pattern. I'll be cool with a bunch of the DL or Karl Joseph at 31.

I have a bad feeling that SD will draft Ramsey. Hopefully Jack doesn't go to OAK or KC. 2 of my favorite players in this draft cannot go to rivals lol.
                            2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

The coverage is pretty good out here. Obviously with the mountains and the hills it can be spotty in some areas. I have a Samsung phone and it is pretty nice but the screen is like 3X5 or something pretty small. I do not want to carry around some huge gargantuan phone. I hate phones anyway and my phone is usually found right next to my computer.
                              sigpic
                              Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
                              2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
                              2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                                And we already have a winner for the weirdest post of the day lol

Oh, I can get a lot weirder than that, trust me. I do love how there are so many ways to follow the draft now. I used to print up the draft results and bring them to work with me to go over them with my friends years and years ago. Now I can happily avoid ESPN while following the whole thing in real time with write ups, video and commentary almost immediately for every pick. Pretty sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X