2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
    The coverage is pretty good out here. Obviously with the mountains and the hills it can be spotty in some areas. I have a Samsung phone and it is pretty nice but the screen is like 3X5 or something pretty small. I do not want to carry around some huge gargantuan phone. I hate phones anyway and my phone is usually found right next to my computer.
    I ended up getting this one because the price was so good for what you get. It has taken the place of a laptop or a tablet for me.
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Random thoughts: Rams will take Goff, and it's really the only choice they had. Local boy, Cal guy, Rams coming back to LA. Clean cut, good looking dude. Makes so much sense from a business standpoint.

Comment

ESPN is reporting that teams want to trade up from round 2 to late round 1 to get a QB and control the 5th year of the contract. After the Osweiler debacle, maybe Elway will be interested in securing a QB in round 1 to have the power to exercize the 5th-year option. Anyway, the board has to be right. I don't expect Elway to draft by need that high, that's not what he's done in the past. Maybe the QB issue bumped some QBs up the board during draft evaluations. We'll see.
        sigpic

Comment

I could see Denver jump Arizona and take Nkemdiche. If both Nkemdiche and Butler go before we can get them, move back and acquire picks.
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
            ESPN is reporting that teams want to trade up from round 2 to late round 1 to get a QB and control the 5th year of the contract. After the Osweiler debacle, maybe Elway will be interested in securing a QB in round 1 to have the power to exercize the 5th-year option. Anyway, the board has to be right. I don't expect Elway to draft by need that high, that's not what he's done in the past. Maybe the QB issue bumped some QBs up the board during draft evaluations. We'll see.
            Elway is so smart, he did that Brock thingon purpose cause he knew we were getting the last pick, always thinking ahead
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Here is an interesting , quirky little deal.
              -
              NFL took pick #29 away from Patriots.
              You might think Patriots would trade backinto first round, right?
              -
              Not so fast...
              if patriots try to trade up... any pick ABOVE # 29...
              will be confiscated by the NFL.
              -
              So.. patriots could only trade up for pick 30 or 31... in first round.
              -
              Man... the NFL is TOUGH on cheaters. lol
              - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by DishWater View Post
                Random thoughts: Rams will take Goff, and it's really the only choice they had. Local boy, Cal guy, Rams coming back to LA. Clean cut, good looking dude. Makes so much sense from a business standpoint.
                I don't know, winning football is the business. I think Wentz is more prepared and a better fit. All the "experts" are going Goff and I get it but I wouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                  -
                  -
                  Not so fast...
                  -
                  -
                  That is intersting, and good to know

Comment

Sound Paxton Lynch alert: CLEV and DAL have inquired about trading back into back part of first round, per sources. Let's see if it heats up

If Denver could swing a 2nd this year and next year from CLE I'd say do it.

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
                      -
                      -
                      Not so fast...
                      -
                      -
                      The Pats* have two seconds (#60, #61), two thirds (#91, #96), five sixths (#196, #204, #208, #214, #221) and two sevenths (#243, #250)

IDK how much ammo they have to move up.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Patriots fans must be going nuts...
                        no pick until #60.. tomorrow. lol
                        -
                        Solution- STOP CHEATING
                        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                          Sound Paxton Lynch alert: CLEV and DAL have inquired about trading back into back part of first round, per sources. Let's see if it heats up

If that's the range for Paxton Lynch, then Elway can go get him if he wants to. Broncos have 10 picks (3 compensatory) and it would be easier to trade up from #31 than early round 2. Physically, Lynch is a lot like Osweiler, but he might not be mentally. Maturity, work ethic, football IQ, etc, these things are a huge part of the evaluation.
                          sigpic

Comment

Broncos War Room Live

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...4-3056bb3c7a3f

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post

Way too rich for my blood...

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                                If that's the range for Paxton Lynch, then Elway can go get him if he wants to. Broncos have 10 picks (3 compensatory) and it would be easier to trade up from #31 than early round 2. Physically, Lynch is a lot like Osweiler, but he might not be mentally. Maturity, work ethic, football IQ, etc, these things are a huge part of the evaluation.
                                The question will be truly how high we have him rated. Schefter said he couldn't see Lynch in the 1 minus a trade up. Schefter is usually money when it comes to Denver.

Comment

Working...
                                X