Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great article on Paxton:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...016-nfl-draft/
    "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy

Comment

• KC traded pick

Comment

• Kubiak's offense will be really exciting with this guy at QB. Expect a lot of bootlegs and deep passes with play action.
        sigpic

Comment

• haha SF traded with KC to get Connor CooK

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
            I can't believe we lose Brock. Our 1st and or 3rd for lynch. What a joke. I can't believe any of you are happy about that.
            Sounds like you are angry...
            sorry that you don't trust Elway.

Happiness is a choice.
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Anyone else feel like this pick would have been a lot better had they not traded up?

Comment

• Originally posted by MHOC View Post
                KC traded pick
                Maybe for the Michigan St QB?

Comment

• I felt Hogan or Dak in mid rounds was better value... Even Cool or Hack in 3rd maybe... Putting aside the fact I'm not a believer in Lynch...

We gave up 2 starters (1st round pick at 31 could've been a DL or LB stud... And there's tons of talent in third round)... 2 starters to further make our defense more dominant... Instead, we reach and overpay (even if slightly) for a QB that might be ready in 1-2 years...

Then again... I was pissed we grabbed Brock over a stud LB years ago... Maybe it costs us a SB in 2012 or 2013... But the BO selection helped us win SB this year... So, Elway knows better than me.

But... Reed or Jack or Nkemdiche plus a 3rd round prospect would've been better for next 2 years.

By the time Paxton is ready... Our defense won't be dominant and we won't have a WE or RB

Comment

• Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
                    We could have picked Jarron Reed or Kevin Dodd - both excellent. This means Elway really believes in Lynch.

If we would have picked a defensive player I suppose we would hear,

"Why didn't we get a QB...we need a QB!"
                    I personally dont believe in trading a draft pick and reaching for a QB that isnt NFL ready. Never need a QB that badly imo.

Comment

I can't believe we lose Brock. Our 1st and or 3rd for lynch. What a joke. I can't believe any of you are happy about that.
                      We didn't lose a 1st . It's a swap of 1st . We lost a 3rd , but we had extra picks .

Comment

You gotta risk it to get the biscuit.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                          I'm so happy with our pick. Damn. Great stuff.
                          why is that?

Comment

• Looks like we beat the Cowboys for Lynch.

https://twitter.com/Edwerderespn/sta...85374271246336

Source: #Cowboys made attempt to trade into first round for QB Paxton Lynch, chosen by #Broncos in trade-up deal.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncoSynapses View Post
                              Disappointed. Nkemdiche, or Jack on our defense, oh man. Ugh.
                              This^^^^ 🍻To Paxton!!
                              Let's gooo lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JT24Champ View Post
                                why is that?
                                Because he will be damn good QB in this offense and you will soon buy his jersey saying "I always liked him!!"
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X