No announcement yet.

2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elway knows more about football than everyone in this room combined, not to mention the QB position.

Comment

• Good Pick and move up. He would not have been there at 31, Elway wanted him, he got him and I am glad no matter what it cost us.
      sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Needs 2 years to develop

On top of that needs at least a year to adjust as a starter

Better hope Sanchez doesn't implode, or we are not competitive for multiple years
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
          We didn't lose a 1st . It's a swap of 1st . We lost a 3rd , but we had extra picks .
          If we had Brock we don't draft a QB in first round...

Comment

• Nkemdiche is probably gonna fall with the fallout of Tunsil

Comment

• sigpic WHEC-724

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                Kubiak's offense will be really exciting with this guy at QB. Expect a lot of bootlegs and deep passes with play action.
                Kubiak, Dennison and Knapp can develop him to be great...

Comment

• Elway knows more about QB than anyone else here I trust his judgement.
                  sigpic

Comment

• No more speculation. Welcome Paxton Lynch!

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                      Kubiak's offense will be really exciting with this guy at QB. Expect a lot of bootlegs and deep passes with play action.
                      Got your guy. He definitely has the potential. Hope Sanchez holds down the fort in the meantime, though.

Comment

• Why on earth would the 49ers give up so much for a guard that isn't even the best guard available?

Comment

• Sky high potential. Sanchez gives us some time to properly develop him. 5th year option a plus.

I like it. Not a sure thing by any means, but a very interesting project.

Comment

• Just watch his video. Boy can move and has a gun!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLumberjacks View Post
                              Im with you. Im good with the pick but Im even more pissed at Oz. He cost us the chance of the QBOTF and a dominant piece to our D.
                              I disagree. I think this is a blessing in disguise. Instead of paying 16+ Million a year we get a very similar talent, even a little more athletic for somewhere around 2 million a year. This opens us up to add a lot more talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                                I can't believe we lose Brock. Our 1st and or 3rd for lynch. What a joke. I can't believe any of you are happy about that.
                                Well, i think people are tending to side more with the general manager that built us a Super Bowl roster on two ends of the spectrum, over Montoya the keyboard gm.

Comment

Working...
                                X