2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    If we had Brock we don't draft a QB in first round...
    And we are paying $16 million for a QB that Kubiak benched.

Thank God we have Pro's running this Franchise.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
      Paxton Lynch is a great pick. He is a younger and more raw version of Osweiler. He fits perfectly in Kubiak's system. There's bound to be some bumps in the road to start but he is gonna be great.

But maybe I'm being bias as him and I are from the same area and I've know of him for quite some time.
      I feel better now , not.

Comment

• Someone already posted this link, but I'm going to post it again and quote a part of the article.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/football/nfl...016-nfl-draft/

"Lynch’s NCAA resume speaks for itself. Despite the fact that the Tigers were 7-29 in the three seasons prior to him landing with the team, he went 22-16 in his three years there. In 2015, he was a first-team all-AAC selection after putting up 3,776 yards and 28 TDs against just four interceptions."

This guy is going to be a baller in a few years, and he's our QB now. I'm happy with the pick. He pretty much turned a losing team into a winning team.
        Last edited by BroncosIsWin; 04-28-2016, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeNEBronco View Post
          Just watch his video. Boy can move and has a gun!
          Yup. All the naysayers will be wearing his jersey in a year or two.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
            Because he will be damn good QB in this offense and you will soon buy his jersey saying "I always liked him!!"
            hahaha i dont know anything about him. so i am in different at the pick. all i know is we needed a qb and knew denver liked lynch cook and dak.

hence why i asked you for some info!

Comment

• It was the smart Move!! You don't settle on drafting a QB at value.. You have to go get your guy and elway did

Kap really blew his career

Cardinals got a steal.. Glad he is the NFC

Comment

• The 9ers paid a real steep price to get that OL. Not sure that was worth it.
                :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Originally posted by Justblaze2729 View Post
                  I personally dont believe in trading a draft pick and reaching for a QB that isnt NFL ready. Never need a QB that badly imo.
                  There is not a single QB out there that is NFL ready.
                  They ALL gotta be trained..
                  it is all about taking chances...
                  -
                  Eerybody passed on Russel Wilson for 3 rounds...
                  nobody knew what he had in him.

If you wanna drive a cadilac... you gotta pay for it.
                  You wanna live in a nice house? you pay for it.

You wanna get a good QB?
                  ypu pay for it.. and trust your GM to make a good choice.
                  -
                  They had Paxton in to Dove Valley..
                  Elway knows who the kid is.
                  DO YOU?

I mean..
                  does anybody KNOW WHAT LYNCH WILL DO?
                  -
                  If Elway had drafted Conner "innacurate" Cook...
                  I had already made my mind up to suck it up and watch what happens...
                  trusting in Elway.

It does not good to gripe about it.

What is done.. is done.
                  - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• Originally posted by swbroncos View Post
                    I disagree. I think this is a blessing in disguise. Instead of paying 16+ Million a year we get a very similar talent, even a little more athletic for somewhere around 2 million a year. This opens us up to add a lot more talent.
                    Money is a big part. It would actually be 6 mil cause of the need for Sanchez. 10 mil difference for a QB that knows our system is a toss up.

Also, forget my Nkemdiche post haha

Comment

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                      Well, i think people are tending to side more with the general manager that built us a Super Bowl roster on two ends of the spectrum, over Montoya the keyboard gm.
                      The keyboard GM??? Lmao haha. I'm not the only one on here who is upset about this. I'm by no means a expert and I don't try to be. But I know a project QB when I see one. Coming off a Super Bowl trying to repeat. And our quarterback is Paxton lynch. You can't honestly tell me we hav a chance next year at a Super Bowl

Comment

• Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
                        If we had Brock we don't draft a QB in first round...
                        Well. .......uh .......yeah lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
                          Why on earth would the 49ers give up so much for a guard that isn't even the best guard available?
                          That had me rolling. They are in total disarray.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JasonColeBR/stat...84955524485120

So #Broncos John Elway waits it out, gets a QB prob better than Osweiler and everybody else he looked at. And at 1/4th the price. Ridiculous
                            https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/725883293074214912

Brock Osweiler: $37m guaranteed the next two years

Last year's No 26 pick: $7.083m guaranteed over three years

Elway knows what he's doing
                            Oh yeah.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                              The keyboard GM??? Lmao haha. I'm not the only one on here who is upset about this. I'm by no means a expert and I don't try to be. But I know a project QB when I see one. Coming off a Super Bowl trying to repeat. And our quarterback is Paxton lynch. You can't honestly tell me we hav a chance next year at a Super Bowl
                              Lmao, you're ridiculous.

Comment

• A friendly reminder

• Refrain from the use of derogatory monikers for any of the players, coaches or staff. This does nothing but agitate and offend other users and helps degrade conversations. Degrading nicknames will be deemed trolling and will be responded to accordingly.
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Working...
                                X