2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE View Post
    There is not a single QB out there that is NFL ready.
    They ALL gotta be trained..
    it is all about taking chances...
    -
    Eerybody passed on Russel Wilson for 3 rounds...
    nobody knew what he had in him.

If you wanna drive a cadilac... you gotta pay for it.
    You wanna live in a nice house? you pay for it.

You wanna get a good QB?
    ypu pay for it.. and trust your GM to make a good choice.
    -
    They had Paxton in to Dove Valley..
    Elway knows who the kid is.
    DO YOU?

I mean..
    does anybody KNOW WHAT LYNCH WILL DO?
    -
    If Elway had drafted Conner "innacurate" Cook...
    I had already made my mind up to suck it up and watch what happens...
    trusting in Elway.

It does not good to gripe about it.

What is done.. is done.
    That all sounds more like wishful thinking than reality but alright. The guy is a project Qb. We all shall see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
      The keyboard GM??? Lmao haha. I'm not the only one on here who is upset about this. I'm by no means a expert and I don't try to be. But I know a project QB when I see one. Coming off a Super Bowl trying to repeat. And our quarterback is Paxton lynch. You can't honestly tell me we hav a chance next year at a Super Bowl
      Sure we do. Sanchez will be fine and will surprise a lot of people. Lynch won't see the field for at least a year.
      :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

• Looks like Elway really rolling the dice here with this Lynch kid. Ranked #11 in QB rating and 20th in Yds/Att against the 67th hardest schedule last year, there's nothing to indicate Lynch will excel at the next level. Given he's never played under center, he won't be ready to play next year and might not the year after that as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
          Lmao, you're ridiculous.
          I guess we will see come next year. All I can say is I hope to god I don't have to see mark Sanchez start one game.

Comment

• and ALL rookie QB's are projects.
            It is disingenuous to act as if Paxton is the ONE QB on the board who is a project.
            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

The keyboard GM??? Lmao haha. I'm not the only one on here who is upset about this. I'm by no means a expert and I don't try to be. But I know a project QB when I see one. Coming off a Super Bowl trying to repeat. And our quarterback is Paxton lynch. You can't honestly tell me we hav a chance next year at a Super Bowl
              If you knew ahead of time that Manning was going to play as bad as he did last year, but didn't know how our defense was going to play, you would of said the same thing. We just don't know whats going to happen at all.

Comment

• 5th year option. Hell yeah. On the cheap

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                  Sure we do. Sanchez will be fine and will surprise a lot of people. Lynch won't see the field for at least a year.
                  Thats the main point. Brock wouldve been an instant starter this year + a Jack, Ragland, Dodd, Nkemdiche.

Is it worth the 12 mil difference for 2 possible starters than a future starter

Comment

• Arizona is concocting one of the most interesting defenses in the NFL.
                    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                      Maybe.

Lynch will need to work hard..
                      and be READY,

God Forbid...
                      If Sanchez gets injured...
                      or the season goes south...
                      Lynch will need to be ready to get his feet wet.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

• I can see now why we moved up, if Dallas was in pursuit. Didn't cost us much.

My issue was that it now appears Sanchez is the starter for a while, and I need to trust that process will work itself out.

Comment

$50 bucks says you were saying exactly the same thing about our chances to win this past Superbowl, a year ago.

Anybody can say that any one of the 32 teams in the NFL won't be in the Superbowl next season and have an excellent chance to be right.

It's Paxton Lynch. Live with it.

Comment

• I'll trust Elway til the kid fails. But damn I would have loved jack or even that dumbass DE from Ole Miss

Comment

• Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              Arizona is concocting one of the most interesting defenses in the NFL.
                              Talent wise. A lot of questionable characters though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheLumberjacks View Post
                                Thats the main point. Brock wouldve been an instant starter this year + a Jack, Ragland, Dodd, Nkemdiche.

Is it worth the 12 mil difference for 2 possible starters than a future starter

Yes. According to John Elway..it is.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
                                X