No announcement yet.

2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFLN - Palmer just reported that Elway had Lynch rated higher than Goff and felt he could not pass on the opportunity to move up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronco-24 View Post
      You're not realizing what this does for the team. Brock wasn't exactly proven. And neither is Lynch, but Lynch isn't asking for massive money that can cripple the team in the long run. Thus Lynch = less risk & just as much reward.
      I do realize what it does. But I also realize that this could mean us not being able to repeat next year because we have a project. Lynch could end up being a great QB. I just think with all the talent still on the board to win now we don't have the chance to do that now. At least we got our Super Bowl with manning while he was here. I just think we lost our 1st and 3rd round picks for a player who is similar to Brock but now needs time to develope. Instead of trying to repeat this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThreeGees View Post
        This was a mistake, he would have been there at 31
        Is this what your crystal ball told you? I'm seeing reports that not only were teams ahead of us interested but teams behind us were too. So please tell me exactly how you know he would have been available and while you're at it please include the winning PowerBall numbers, our many games the broncos will win, and who wins the superbowl so I can place my wagers. Thanks.

Comment

• NFL Network just said we had Lynch higher then Goff on our board...

Comment

• Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
            NFLN - Palmer just reported that Elway had Lynch rated higher than Goff and felt he could not pass on the opportunity to move up.
            Browns also claimed Goff and Wentz weren't their highest rated QBs.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
              He very well could start. Who would he have to beat out? Sambrailo?
              Yes, and he wouldn't.
              What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
              I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Yep. I really don't think we have a shot at Dodd...but then I thought the same thing about Lynch
                I actually thought we might move down to get Dodd and get a 4th round pick from TB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                  I do realize what it does. But I also realize that this could mean us not being able to repeat next year because we have a project. Lynch could end up being a great QB. I just think with all the talent still on the board to win now we don't have the chance to do that now. At least we got our Super Bowl with manning while he was here. I just think we lost our 1st and 3rd round picks for a player who is similar to Brock but now needs time to develope. Instead of trying to repeat this year.
                  Brock is still a project too.....
                  sigpic

Comment

What solution would you have preferred? Brock didn't want to play here any longer so come up with a different answer

Comment

• Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
                      I actually thought we might move down to get Dodd and get a 4th round pick from TB.
                      That's actually what I had mocked to us
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't believe we lose Brock. Our 1st and or 3rd for lynch. What a joke. I can't believe any of you are happy about that.
                        Texans will pay $37M guaranteed over 2 years for Brocky Brock.

Broncos will pay $7.083M guaranteed over 3 years for a QB with more talent than Brocky Brock. More mobile, more compact delivery, more arm strength, only 7 less starts in the NFL (ha!).

So, yeah, I'm happy. Very happy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Brock is still a project too.....
                          but had some experience. I'm not upset Brock left. I just feel like we wasted our 1st and our 3rd for somebody who is very similar to who we let go.

Comment

I don't know if we all want to get into this right now but do you not remember how badly our QBs played last year? There's zero chance that they play that bad this year. And most of our defense is in tact. We are fine.
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                              Texans will pay $37M guaranteed over 2 years for Brocky Brock.

Broncos will pay $7.083M guaranteed over 3 years for a QB with more talent than Brocky Brock. More mobile, more compact delivery, more arm strength, only 7 less starts in the NFL (ha!).

So, yeah, I'm happy. Very happy.
                              Don't forget Brock's batted down passes....how are you 6'8 and have batted passes?

Comment

but had some experience. I'm not upset Brock left. I just feel like we wasted our 1st and our 3rd for somebody who is very similar to who we let go.
                                I don't think they are really all that similar except for height
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X