2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Not that it matters if he is or isn't but is Paxton Lynch gay? When selected he had some guy hugging him in a romantic type way. Just curious.
    That was his brother.
    sigpic
    2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

• I am so happy broncos got Lynch!!
      sigpic
      "I'm scared if I stop all at once, the cumulative hangover will literally kill me."

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
        I would be ok with that. I thought he would go 1st round for sure. There a re a ton of very solid picks at DE for us still. Jihad Ward, Carl nassib, Adolphus Washington, Chris Jones. etc...wouldn't be surprised to see one of them taken in round 2.
        Yes and we got Malik in the 5th. Can't wait for the 2nd and 3rd rounds...

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
          That was his brother.
          We need an investigation...

Comment

• Originally posted by gerontion View Post
            How would you compare and contrast Lynch and Osweiler?
            IMO, Lynch has better pocket presence, better mobility, more game experience, better at Play action, and a better delivery.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeNbake View Post
              That was his brother.
              Thanks for chiming in...

Comment

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
                IMO, Lynch has better pocket presence, better mobility, more game experience, better at Play action, and a better delivery.
                If he can learn Kubiak's offense look out!

Comment

• Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
                  If he can learn Kubiak's offense look out!
                  agreed.
                  sigpic

Comment

• I am getting excited watching highlights and reading everything good about him. I am definitely rosying up the picture but his pro day tape looked incredible. I am amazed at his accuracy... to go with arm strength and mobility. If the mental aspect is there he is going to be very dangerous.

Comment

• We are no longer hostage to free agent QB's or other teams!

Comment

• Originally posted by swbroncos View Post
                        I am getting excited watching highlights and reading everything good about him. I am definitely rosying up the picture but his pro day tape looked incredible. I am amazed at his accuracy... to go with arm strength and mobility. If the mental aspect is there he is going to be very dangerous.
                        Agree. The other thing that impressed me was how grateful he was in the interview on NFLN. He showed emotion when picked and make no doubt he wants to play for the Broncos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                          I do realize what it does. But I also realize that this could mean us not being able to repeat next year because we have a project. Lynch could end up being a great QB. I just think with all the talent still on the board to win now we don't have the chance to do that now. At least we got our Super Bowl with manning while he was here. I just think we lost our 1st and 3rd round picks for a player who is similar to Brock but now needs time to develope. Instead of trying to repeat this year.
                          Who could we have picked up at qb at 26 or 31 that isn't a project? Also won't be hard for even a project to beat last year's qb numbers. We aren't getting Rodgers or Brady, don't matter who the qb is, we live or die with our D, which I'm completely cool with.
                          Last edited by rkymntskier; 04-28-2016, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
                            Agree. The other thing that impressed me was how grateful he was in the interview on NFLN. He showed emotion when picked and make no doubt he wants to play for the Broncos.
                            what QB wouldn't?
                            sigpic

Comment

• Man, Tim Hasselbeck just ripped Lynch on ESPN. Actually compared him to Tebow. Still, I trust Elway on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                                Man, Tim Hasselbeck just ripped Lynch on ESPN. Actually compared him to Tebow. Still, I trust Elway on this one.
                                It's Tim Hasselbeck. Who cares?

Comment

Working...
                                X