2016 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Montoya View Post
    I trust elway but I think we will get the lowest draft grade out of 32 teams to be honest. With all the talent still available that's what we do??
    Umm most people love the Paxton pick. Just because you don't, doesn't mean we will have that low of a grade. Not that grades mean anything at all though.

Comment

• The Jaguars just drafted a DE projected as a 7th-FA, so... What the heck do we know?
      sigpic

Comment

• Draft grades mean absolutely nothing. We must be doing something right because we won the Superbowl and a bunch of our draft picks got huge pay days. I trust elway and his staff that do this for a living
        sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

• why is billings dropping so much
          sigpic
          oakland raders gm
          latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
            why is billings dropping so much
            happens to DT every year....
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
              why is billings dropping so much
              He's not really dropping that much. Nobody had him in the 1st round. He doesn't have ideal size or athletic ability. Plays hard though.

Comment

• Comment

• Gotsis was Team Captain, hardest worker on team, and at Pro-day said he was shooting for his knee being 100% by August.

I've noticed that the Broncos choose a lot of "Team Captains" amongst their Draft Picks.

Comment

• anyone see that commercial with the seahawks fans saying theyve been seahawks fans since birth? hahahahahah
                    sigpic

Comment

• Elway has shown a tendency to earn mid level draft grades initially but then after a few years that same class will earn a high draft grade.

Comment

• Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                        Umm most people love the Paxton pick. Just because you don't, doesn't mean we will have that low of a grade. Not that grades mean anything at all though.
                        I can live with the Lynch pick. After all we desperately needed a QB. But you can not honestly tell me you are happy with our second round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by VenomousDB View Post
                          anyone see that commercial with the seahawks fans saying theyve been seahawks fans since birth? hahahahahah
                          Yup they forget to mention they were born again yesterday lol. Probably had to Google Shaun Alexander
                          sigpic

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Comment

I can live with the Lynch pick. After all we desperately needed a QB. But you can not honestly tell me you are happy with our second round pick.
                            I can honestly tell you I am happy with the pick.

I like the kid, you ever watched him?

Comment

I can honestly tell you that I am happy with our 2nd Round Pick.

Comment

No offense but elways scouts have hundreds of hours in looking at these guys. I dont even have an hour. Yeah we all have guys that wed like them to pick but in the end, im sure they know who fits best with them.

You dont know how happy i was that jack fell but when we traded up, i knew it wasnt him....ive been pushing for him since last year.
                                Last edited by armedequation; 04-29-2016, 08:05 PM.
                                Glen Haven Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X