Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Braxton Miller.

Comment

Is Miller being touted as the next Percy Harvin?

If that's the case, snatch him up!
      We are going with Plan A

Comment

I would pass on him in the second. Maybe 3rd or 4th round. Just think we need to fill a couple big holes that we got

Comment

Originally posted by Montoya View Post
          I would pass on him in the second. Maybe 3rd or 4th round. Just think we need to fill a couple big holes that we got
          Yeah, I would rather take Booker or trade up for Whitehair or Robinson in 2nd round.
          We are going with Plan A

Comment

Originally posted by Turf Nazi View Post
            Yeah, I would rather take Booker or trade up for Whitehair or Robinson in 2nd round.
            Booker is who I am really hoping for.

Comment

Who needs the Fridge when you have that plus the entire kitchen?

Comment

Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                Booker is who I am really hoping for.
                Pats scare me that they will pick him right before us.
                We are going with Plan A

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                  Positions that would surprise me:

QB: obviously back to back QBs in the 1st and 2nd would floor just about everyone

CB: It would be a little shocking, considering this is the deepest position on the team probably

WR: This position is deep, especially if Denver decides to keep Sanders

RB: I think we add a RB, but if it's early I think it would be surprising

OLB: similar to WR
                  Good stuff! The only shock the world stuff might be QB. Drafts mean lots of players, and hopefully lots of depth. Shocking is an interesting word.

Comment

I hope Elway drafts better this year in the 2nd / 3rd rounds. The last few (Ball, Latimer, Hillman, Schofield) haven't exactly been too productive. But there is a lot of talent still available and maybe we do need a shock. Hopefully we can stockpile some great depth.

Comment

Originally posted by Turf Nazi View Post
                      Is Miller being touted as the next Percy Harvin?

If that's the case, snatch him up!
                      My personal opinion, he's at least as talented as Harvin. No character flaws. Problem is he got dinged a lot when he played quarterback. I dunno.

Peyton would've loved to have had him on those screens. I know that much.

Comment

If we are starting Sanchez, I really want Booker or Prosise, or another quality back...and another decent Oliner. Our run game becomes more important.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                          Is that really possible? I mean, name a position and how would it shock us? That would translate to QB perhaps, but otherwise it's all about depth, so one more this or that does not seem shocking.

Now, if we are talking a specific player, and we are trading up.....that would be interesting, but not really world shocking. So, to ensure we land that player, it would mean we are moving way up, because how else do you ensure selecting them?

Hmmmm.....it does wet the old appetite. Keep us posted!:thumb:
                          I have to agree with you; a position would not really shock me. It would if it is a certain player but outside of QB, there isn't a position that I think needs to be addressed.
                          50 Stars and 13 Bars

Comment

Sound like Cecil might have a mole up in Dove Valley as he sure was banging the drum for Paxton Lynch on air yesterday. I guess we are fixing to find out soon right? As long as we don't take a RB from Wisconsin (my apologies Montee).

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              So Cecil lamie is on the radio right now saying that he has from a reliable source news that the Broncos are going to make a draft selection today at a position that will shock the world.

I understand it's all just to get people to listen to his ridiculous radio show but for anyone that's interested he will be talking about this at the 10 AM hour on 104.3 The fan.

I just thought it would be fun to share with you guys and speculate on what type of selection and position this would be.
                              My guess is it will be a punter; maybe that kid from Utah

Comment

it has to be miller

Comment

Working...
                                X