A Broncos selection that will shock the world per Cecil Lamie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Broncos selection that will shock the world per Cecil Lamie

So Cecil lamie is on the radio right now saying that he has from a reliable source news that the Broncos are going to make a draft selection today at a position that will shock the world.

I understand it's all just to get people to listen to his ridiculous radio show but for anyone that's interested he will be talking about this at the 10 AM hour on 104.3 The fan.

I just thought it would be fun to share with you guys and speculate on what type of selection and position this would be.

Jaylon Smith would shock a lot of people
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Jaylon Smith or Myles Jack

Comment

SO they're going to take another QB.
        sigpic
        2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

CB would definitely be a shock, so would p / k / pk / fb but those wouldnt make much sense. Maaaaybe a fullback, but that would be kinda crazy. Not really any other position I'd be surprised with, except qb.
          :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            So Cecil lamie is on the radio right now saying that he has from a reliable source news that the Broncos are going to make a draft selection today at a position that will shock the world.

I understand it's all just to get people to listen to his ridiculous radio show but for anyone that's interested he will be talking about this at the 10 AM hour on 104.3 The fan.

I just thought it would be fun to share with you guys and speculate on what type of selection and position this would be.
            Is that really possible? I mean, name a position and how would it shock us? That would translate to QB perhaps, but otherwise it's all about depth, so one more this or that does not seem shocking.

Now, if we are talking a specific player, and we are trading up.....that would be interesting, but not really world shocking. So, to ensure we land that player, it would mean we are moving way up, because how else do you ensure selecting them?

Hmmmm.....it does wet the old appetite. Keep us posted!:thumb:
            Last edited by CanDB; 04-29-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Maybe another trade up for one of the Alabama DTs.
              sigpic

Adopted Posters:
              Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
              Adopted By:
              Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
              Broncbeat

Comment

Or maybe I should have said one of the Alabama players, i.e. Henry or Ragland too.
                sigpic

Adopted Posters:
                Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
                Adopted By:
                Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
                Broncbeat

Comment

Taking Connor Cook at 63?

One suprise would be trading up for Jack. Maybe Mackensie Alexander would suprise people.
                  Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
                    Is that really possible? I mean, name a position and how would it shock us? That would translate to QB perhaps, but otherwise it's all about depth, so one more this or that does not seem shocking.

Now, if we are talking a specific player, and we are trading up.....that would be interesting, but not really world shocking. So, to ensure we land that player, it would mean we are moving way up, because how else do you ensure selecting them?

Hmmmm.....it does wet the old appetite. Keep us posted!:thumb:
                    Positions that would surprise me:

QB: obviously back to back QBs in the 1st and 2nd would floor just about everyone

CB: It would be a little shocking, considering this is the deepest position on the team probably

WR: This position is deep, especially if Denver decides to keep Sanders

RB: I think we add a RB, but if it's early I think it would be surprising

OLB: similar to WR

Comment

My guess would be them trading up to get Whitehair.
                      We are going with Plan A

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they took Prescott. Like an RG3-Cousins deal.

Comment

Maybe Cecil's also saying a big name is in play, ala Derrick Henry.

Comment

Trading up will be very hard to do. Denver has a 5th and 2 7ths that it can trade to go up, the others are comp picks. Thus means future picks would have to be in play.

Comment

sources tell me #Broncos have shown more interest in WR Braxton Miller than any other team in #NFLdraft - we'll see if they add him today.

I don't think he makes it to us

Comment

Working...
                              X