Offensive tackles in fre agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offensive tackles in fre agency

Tracking the status and signings of all 2023 NFL free agents.

List of the free agents for 2016 nothing awe insprining
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

We might as well gibe up a 1st and a 4th for John Greco and Joe Thomas from the browns. Greco was slowly becoming one of the best guards in the league before his injury. That would immediately shore up our line and then we'd only have to focus on a quality RT

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
      We might as well gibe up a 1st and a 4th for John Greco and Joe Thomas from the browns. Greco was slowly becoming one of the best guards in the league before his injury. That would immediately shore up our line and then we'd only have to focus on a quality RT
      would go that far in my oppinion we need upgrades every where but center would help alot
      sigpic
      oakland raders gm

Comment

LG and RT are the weakest spots on the line right now. I'm sure Elway will make that a priority now that our line has been criticized so much even in the media.
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

The list for OG is pretty nice though.

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
            I could definitely go for this. We're in a unique situation with an elite D and cheap QBs. We need to win now. Eventually that D will fade and we'll probably have to pay either Siemian or Lynch a pretty penny.

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
              LG and RT are the weakest spots on the line right now. I'm sure Elway will make that a priority now that our line has been criticized so much even in the media.
              If we can't get Joe Thomas, what about LT? I don't think Okung has earned the contract he'll receive moving forward.

Comment

You seem right
                sigpic
                oakland raders gm

Comment

Riley Reiff And Jordan mills would be my choices to play LT and RT respectively, I still think we only sign one tackle in FA and 1 guard and look to build in the draft with early picks

Comment

Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                    Riley Reiff And Jordan mills would be my choices to play LT and RT respectively, I still think we only sign one tackle in FA and 1 guard and look to build in the draft with early picks
                    That's what I think as well. And I am hoping it's LG and RT.

Comment

Menelik Watson is the best FA that fits our system IMO but the chances of us stealing him away from the Raiders seems unlikely. Still if we could pull it off it would be one of the better FA moves we could possibly make. Another FA no one seems to notice is Ricky Wagner
                      Besides that we have Tom Compton, Patrick Omameh, and Oday Aboushi as possible steals at OG or OT

There is always someone who falls or comes available via trade that you wouldn't expect but its not the greatest FA class for lineman. This draft class has actually some good lineman in it. Its true we have gone after more lineman via free agency but there have also been some top heavy drafts for lineman in recent years which could be a major reason for that. Granted I could maybe only name 5 or 6 OT I would want in this draft right now but its more then I could say in the past.
                      Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 12-01-2016, 10:05 AM.
                      2016 Draft: http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...aft-Watch-list

Comment

Most of the top ones will get signed before FA.

Watson would be a good signing but Oakland has Austin Howard right now.

Reiff and Wagner will get signed before FA.

There's some good G's that can be had like Lang, Tretter, Leary, Zietler to name a few.

I dont think Okung is worth his contract but we dont have much behind him so probably have to roll with him for another year at least.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          Most of the top ones will get signed before FA.

Watson would be a good signing but Oakland has Austin Howard right now.

Reiff and Wagner will get signed before FA.

There's some good G's that can be had like Lang, Tretter, Leary, Zietler to name a few.

I dont think Okung is worth his contract but we dont have much behind him so probably have to roll with him for another year at least.
                          If we can land Zietler and a top RT I would be fine with that. I'm hoping Tennessee let's Walford walk due to big contract set to be used on Mariota.

Comment

If we can land Zietler and a top RT I would be fine with that. I'm hoping Tennessee let's Walford walk due to big contract set to be used on Mariota.
                            Walford at Tennessee? Do you mean Warford at Detroit who would be a big mauler at guard for us or Watford or Arizona?

Comment

Originally posted by 15thebeast View Post
                              Walford at Tennessee? Do you mean Warford at Detroit who would be a big mauler at guard for us or Watford or Arizona?
                              Detroit my bad. In that case, they should be able to afford him. I am sad now. I thought he was a Titans for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                              X