My FanSpeak Mock Draft results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Here is the winner!!! Best picks here are gennesy in the 3rd and Glasgow in the 4th.

R1P20 OT RYAN RAMCZYK WISCONSIN

R2P19 C ETHAN POCIC LSU

R3P18 TE JAKE BUTT MICHIGAN

R3P33 OT AVERY GENNESY TEXAS A&M

R3P37 DL MONTRAVIUS ADAMS AUBURN

R4P20 DL RYAN GLASGOW MICHIGAN

R4P40 RB KAREEM HUNT TOLEDO

R6P19 QB JOSHUA DOBBS TENNESSEE

R7P20 WR KEEVAN LUCAS TULSA

I like your draft, I like the Jake Butt pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ohenhen12345 View Post
      I like your draft, I like the Jake Butt pick.
      I like Jake but I am beginning to like Adam Shaheen more. Smaller school and lesser known but showed he can run and has the size to block in line. Imo a super stellar prospect and would be a great weapon for us...

In addition Pocic in most boards isn't listed above a 3rd and is as low as a 5th to 6th rounder. So I'm not sure I'd draft him in the 2nd. My only exception to that comment is if you'd like to move on from Paradis next season....

Comment

• Ok so here is my mock with our real draft order. I'm a little upset we got robbed in the comp pick department, UT I could live with this draft. This is with a more realistic FA period.

I am hoping we can at least score Whitworth and Warford. Calais Campbell is another guy I am counting ting on us landing in this mock. He would obviously play opposite Wolfe. Without further ado....

20: R1P20
        LB JARRAD DAVIS
        FLORIDA

Immediately put into the starting ILB position. Run stopping LB with great instincts and has the speed to cover if asked.

51: R2P19
        OT TAYLOR MOTON
        WESTERN MICHIGAN

Starting RT and could be there for a long time. Could also slide into G, so he helps us depending on FA acquisitions.

82: R3P18
        C PAT ELFLEIN
        OHIO STATE

Insurance incase Paradis isn't ready. Can also play G.

101: R3P37
        DL EDDIE VANDERDOES
        UCLA

Likely our starting NT. Has pass rush ability as shown by his Senior Bowl performance.

127: R4P20
        RB JOE MIXON
        OKLAHOMA

I read a great comparison to this guy. David Johnson from Arizona, and OMG I love it. Let's not make this about his past stupidity. He is a great player, and has shown remorse.

177: R5P33
        WR STACY COLEY
        MIAMI

Potential slot guy with great speed and route running. Decent size with amazing speed.

203: R6P19
        EDGE TREY HENDRICKSON
        FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Dude shined at the Shrine game. Depth at OLB with great motor and pass rush ability.

238: R7P20
        CB ASHTON LAMPKIN
        OKLAHOMA STATE

A little on the small side, but competes and is a leader in the locker room. Could definitely learn from NO Fly Zone.

252: R7P34
        DL D.J. JONES
        MISSISSIPPI

Very big boy and provides depth at NT.

253: R7P35
        TE JOSIAH PRICE
        MICHIGAN STATE

Big target in RZ who has school TD record. Def developmental guy.
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

• Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
          Ok so here is my mock with our real draft order. I'm a little upset we got robbed in the comp pick department, UT I could live with this draft. This is with a more realistic FA period.

I am hoping we can at least score Whitworth and Warford. Calais Campbell is another guy I am counting ting on us landing in this mock. He would obviously play opposite Wolfe. Without further ado....

20: R1P20
          LB JARRAD DAVIS
          FLORIDA

Immediately put into the starting ILB position. Run stopping LB with great instincts and has the speed to cover if asked.

51: R2P19
          OT TAYLOR MOTON
          WESTERN MICHIGAN

Starting RT and could be there for a long time. Could also slide into G, so he helps us depending on FA acquisitions.

82: R3P18
          C PAT ELFLEIN
          OHIO STATE

Insurance incase Paradis isn't ready. Can also play G.

101: R3P37
          DL EDDIE VANDERDOES
          UCLA

Likely our starting NT. Has pass rush ability as shown by his Senior Bowl performance.

127: R4P20
          RB JOE MIXON
          OKLAHOMA

I read a great comparison to this guy. David Johnson from Arizona, and OMG I love it. Let's not make this about his past stupidity. He is a great player, and has shown remorse.

177: R5P33
          WR STACY COLEY
          MIAMI

Potential slot guy with great speed and route running. Decent size with amazing speed.

203: R6P19
          EDGE TREY HENDRICKSON
          FLORIDA ATLANTIC

Dude shined at the Shrine game. Depth at OLB with great motor and pass rush ability.

238: R7P20
          CB ASHTON LAMPKIN
          OKLAHOMA STATE

A little on the small side, but competes and is a leader in the locker room. Could definitely learn from NO Fly Zone.

252: R7P34
          DL D.J. JONES
          MISSISSIPPI

Very big boy and provides depth at NT.

253: R7P35
          TE JOSIAH PRICE
          MICHIGAN STATE

Big target in RZ who has school TD record. Def developmental guy.
          The more and more I watch Mixon tape the more I think he will be the steal of the draft. I really hope we get him.

Comment

Working...
          X