X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan Clady to be a FA.

Would you be up for this???Count me in.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...to-free-agency

I think he still owes Denver money for 2013 and 2015. Maybe he should play for free.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

The last injury in Denver (Lisfranc) appeared to really take a toll on his skills. And he went on IR with a torn rotator cuff the first week of November for the Jets. Those two injuries, the ACL, and the torn labrum while in Denver make the guy a HUGE risk. He hasn't played in a full season for a while, and although he got an invitation to the Pro-Bowl after the 2014 season, I don't believe he played very well that year.

I wouldn't touch him.

Comment

A LT that has been injured 3 out of the last 4 seasons? The team that signs Clady must have great depth, with another starting-caliber LT ready to play. You can't count on him to play a full season at this point.
        sigpic

Comment

Count me out.

Comment

If we had a lot of depth I would say why not. We don't though. I think his time of dominance has passed, maybe with injuries his usefulness in general has passed too.

Comment

Nah, too injury prone.
              Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

It makes me laugh how everyone's like "NO WAY!!! He's made of glass!" and yet there is huge amounts of people that want Tony Romo

But I agree...Too injury prone, I'll pass...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  It makes me laugh how everyone's like "NO WAY!!! He's made of glass!" and yet there is huge amounts of people that want Tony Romo

But I agree...Too injury prone, I'll pass...
                  Or, get and start both Clady and Tony Romo and make book on who lasts longer.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    Or, get and start both Clady and Tony Romo and make book on who lasts longer.
                    I'm willing to bet another ACL injury in the pre-season for Clady and a broken everything for Romo by Week 2.
                    I believe.

Comment

Hey we're talkin IRON-CLADy!

Comment

Ryan Clady should seriously consider retirement.
                        sigpic

Comment

Maybe Brandon Albert instead.

Comment

I say keep Okung, we won't find anyone better in FA, and he really didn't play that bad last year, in regards to Clady, stay far far away!! And I'm sure Elway will also say no thank you 😊 haha

Comment

To me, bringing in a player coming off three serious injuries and in the fading twilight of his career is not an answer to anything but wasting money and a roster spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X