Jared Odrick released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared Odrick released

For all you old school posters here....If MUG was still here you know he would be jumping all over this for us to sign him.
    New England Patriots GM

Only thing I would like about us signing him would be he won't count against our Comp picks.
    "Stand behind our troops or Feel free to stand in front of them!"

Comment

Oh I don't want him...I'm just saying if MUG was still around(might be before your time) he would be jumping all over this. He was "enamored" with Odrick as a prospect coming out.
      New England Patriots GM

Comment

He was not good in Jax or Miami. I'll pass.
        Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

MUG was pounding the table for him for real.

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
            MUG was pounding the table for him for real.
            Actually weren't you with him for this draft?
            New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
              Actually weren't you with him for this draft?
              Yea me and JayJack. We went to B Dubs for the draft. He was not happy with that draft at all. Looking back, I agree with him.

Comment

I would have joined you guys but I was in the process of joining Military, but I imagine, reflecting on his posts...he was pretty mad we didn't draft him.
                New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                  I would have joined you guys but I was in the process of joining Military, but I imagine, reflecting on his posts...he was pretty mad we didn't draft him.
                  He wanted Watt as well instead over Von.

Comment

MUG wasn't the only one on here who was really big on him coming out. A lot of posters on here were. Guess he didn't pan out like everybody thought however. He couldn't be any worse than what we had last year with Crick and Gotsis could he? I wouldn't mind him. Although I really hope we get Campbell from AZ. Dude is a monster. Underrated

Comment

Originally posted by Montoya View Post
                      MUG wasn't the only one on here who was really big on him coming out. A lot of posters on here were. Guess he didn't pan out like everybody thought however. He couldn't be any worse than what we had last year with Crick and Gotsis could he? I wouldn't mind him. Although I really hope we get Campbell from AZ. Dude is a monster. Underrated
                      Contract vs needs....we may want him but we don't NEED him. Getting guys who want to be here and who can rotate in our current lineup are more important. Coming off injury if Odrick is willing to come in on a more friendly deal then great. Campbell however will be looking to get paid....our Oline needs more help then our D line and it is time that Elway spend some draft picks (good ones) and some FA MOONEY on that group.

Comment

Working...
                      X