Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheldon Richardson???!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
    Lot of conjecture in that.
    Which part? The documented Talib things? The rift that was documented? The loss of a key leader this offseason? The documented snapchat video? The fact that the Jets are eager to get rid of him after documented off field incidents, including him skipping team meetings?

    The only thing that I stated that is in dispute, and is only an allegation is the Sanders one, and I said allegedly there. Otherwise everything I stated was documented.

    Talib issues:
    http://www.sbnation.com/2016/11/27/1...-a-muffed-punt

    http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2016...russell-okung/

    http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...01a1ht28skymb6

    That also addresses the O v D rift

    Sheldon Richardson:
    http://nypost.com/2016/12/18/sheldon...this-snapchat/

    http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...1_127_22345306

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ended-one-game

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      Which part? The documented Talib things? The rift that was documented? The loss of a key leader this offseason? The documented snapchat video? The fact that the Jets are eager to get rid of him after documented off field incidents, including him skipping team meetings?

      The only thing that I stated that is in dispute, and is only an allegation is the Sanders one, and I said allegedly there. Otherwise everything I stated was documented.

      Talib issues:
      http://www.sbnation.com/2016/11/27/1...-a-muffed-punt

      http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2016...russell-okung/

      http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news...01a1ht28skymb6

      That also addresses the O v D rift

      Sheldon Richardson:
      http://nypost.com/2016/12/18/sheldon...this-snapchat/

      http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articl...1_127_22345306

      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ended-one-game
      You provided more conjecture. Just from the medias words this time. Lol.

      Comment


      • #78
        It's bizarre how Todd Bowles can't find a way to feature a 4-man front with Wilkerson, Richardson and L. Williams. Sticking to a 3-4 base and leaving Richardson without a position does not make any sense. The Jets even used him as a linebacker, which is ridiculous. It's not that hard to see that Wilkerson and Richardson should be the defensive tackles and L. Williams should be the strong-side defensive end in a 4-man front.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #79
          Rotoworld is now saying a 4th-5th are the realistic picks to trade for Richardson now.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
            Rotoworld is now saying a 4th-5th are the realistic picks to trade for Richardson now.
            I way will make a move I think on Richardson if that's all it's going to cost why would me even though this is a really deep draft we still have a need at the defensive end position but it's all up to Richardson and what he will demand in compensation.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
              Rotoworld is now saying a 4th-5th are the realistic picks to trade for Richardson now.
              I would offer them our 5th, which is a late 5th. I still don't like using up half our cap space but a 5th is not too much. I also think he is still a risk, he hasn't been anything special the last 2 seasons and he has been in trouble too. But a 5th isn't a big cost.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #82
                Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                I would offer them our 5th, which is a late 5th. I still don't like using up half our cap space but a 5th is not too much. I also think he is still a risk, he hasn't been anything special the last 2 seasons and he has been in trouble too. But a 5th isn't a big cost.
                I would give a 4th in a heartbeat. There's a good chance we get a 3rd if he leaves next year but we would def get a 4th back.

                If the pats gave a 4th for him ( which I know they wouldn't and he's not a pats type of player) we would be talking about how dominate their dline is going to be and how it was a smart move because they are in a win now mode.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                  I would give a 4th in a heartbeat. There's a good chance we get a 3rd if he leaves next year but we would def get a 4th back.

                  If the pats gave a 4th for him ( which I know they wouldn't and he's not a pats type of player) we would be talking about how dominate their dline is going to be and how it was a smart move because they are in a win now mode.
                  I would have to hope that the jets wouldn't trade with the pats. But, the jets haven't been known as a smart franchise by any means.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                    I would offer them our 5th, which is a late 5th. I still don't like using up half our cap space but a 5th is not too much. I also think he is still a risk, he hasn't been anything special the last 2 seasons and he has been in trouble too. But a 5th isn't a big cost.
                    Perhaps the Broncos front office know something that we don't.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
                      I would give a 4th in a heartbeat. There's a good chance we get a 3rd if he leaves next year but we would def get a 4th back.

                      If the pats gave a 4th for him ( which I know they wouldn't and he's not a pats type of player) we would be talking about how dominate their dline is going to be and how it was a smart move because they are in a win now mode.
                      Can't really know on that at this point because we might sign somebody that takes his compensation away, like what apparently happened with Okung. But that is a point to consider.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        Perhaps the Broncos front office know something that we don't.
                        Yes, the Broncos and maybe a number of other teams that apparently haven't offered a trade at this point either. It looks like his trade value is dropping? Maybe we wait until after the draft and maybe it will be even less?
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X