Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is going to be the first one to suggest AP to Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So who is going to be the first one to suggest AP to Denver?

I mean by rule someone has to right?

I have a feeling it's going to be NVthosebroncos.
    sigpic

Comment

He would be nasty in GB

Comment

Nope. He will command to much money, and I think he will either return to the Vikings or steal 12-15 million from the Browns. I would love to have LeSean McCoy though.

Comment

Meh. Avoid running backs this off season. Stay focused on both lines and an interior lb
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            Meh. Avoid running backs this off season. Stay focused on both lines and an interior lb
            Would have to agree with Eddie on this. Though it would be nice, I think we need to stay focus on spending our money wisely on fixing the holes we have first.

Comment

It's being reported that he wants to go to the New York Giants.

I don't think he could offer us very much right now accept for taking up salary cap space.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                It's being reported that he wants to go to the New York Giants.
                If Eli could stop throwing pix, the G-men with an AP-led ground game (depending on how much is left in his tank) would make them very interesting this upcoming season.

Comment

We really only have 1 o-lineman that could start for another team. If I were AP and the broncos called me I would hit the ignore button.

Comment

Jamaal Charles is now a FA. He would most likely be cheaper. That may be more of an option instead of AP. Depending of how bad his knee is

Comment

Strong running back class and a fairly strong free agent running back class atleast from a name recognition pint of view. Gonna be interesting to see who lands where and who is odd man out.

Comment

I thought the RB class was weak, but TE and DL were strong in this class...i guess that's the problem with so many 'draft experts' out there.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosIsLife View Post
                          I thought the RB class was weak, but TE and DL were strong in this class...i guess that's the problem with so many 'draft experts' out there.

A guaranteed 2-3 first rounders definitely makes for a strong RB class, whoever said otherwise is definitely confused.
                          Fightin' Texas Aggie c/o '16

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoooJohnson View Post
                            A guaranteed 2-3 first rounders definitely makes for a strong RB class, whoever said otherwise is definitely confused.
                            Exactly. Heck joe mixon is a 1st rounder outside of his bone headed decision a few years back. This draft is top heavy with rb talent
                            I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

I mentioned it yesterday, he'd be my second option behind Latavius Murray. Peterson won't have as much interest as he thinks, and he won't get nearly as much money as he hopes. He'll be had for $4-5 million plus incentives.

Either way the team needs to upgrade from CJ Anderson, especially since there's no cap hit to get out from that contract.

Comment

Working...
                              X