Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who is going to be the first one to suggest AP to Denver?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Fair enough. I'll admit I haven't been the biggest Anderson fan at all during his career, especially in the zone system, he doesn't have the vision or feel for it. But with the switch in schemes, it should benefit him.
    That could be true of all our backs. Juwann is a power back, CJ is, Bibbs played Zone in college, but he could probably do well in power as well. We could probably roll with the backs we have if we improve the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
      Fair enough. I'll admit I haven't been the biggest Anderson fan at all during his career, especially in the zone system, he doesn't have the vision or feel for it. But with the switch in schemes, it should benefit him. I hope he does stay healthy for 16 games (19 when we include the playoffs) and that he becomes an undisputed stud. I've admitted when I was wrong before, in fact I started a thread immediately after the Broncos beat the Panthers, because I said Siemian would never win a game. So I will gladly admit that I'm wrong if Anderson does that.

I'll gladly do it even if he is a part of duo backs if he stays healthy for the season.
      I honestly do feel that we are good with the backs we currently have on the roster. I don't know about 'stud' but Anderson has shown the ability to be a playmaker with some tough running. Booker showed flashes of really, really good stuff. As part of a 1-2 punch early in the year he was looking good. And Bibbs actually looked pretty darn good in relief until he was injured as well. Other than that we seem to have JAGs but it's hard to say with our O-Line not really run blocking well on a consistent basis. I just don't really want the Broncos to invest heavily into the RB position. Too many other more important spots to improve, and I think an improved O-Line is going to help our running game more than a single RB would.
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
        I honestly do feel that we are good with the backs we currently have on the roster. I don't know about 'stud' but Anderson has shown the ability to be a playmaker with some tough running. Booker showed flashes of really, really good stuff. As part of a 1-2 punch early in the year he was looking good. And Bibbs actually looked pretty darn good in relief until he was injured as well. Other than that we seem to have JAGs but it's hard to say with our O-Line not really run blocking well on a consistent basis. I just don't really want the Broncos to invest heavily into the RB position. Too many other more important spots to improve, and I think an improved O-Line is going to help our running game more than a single RB would.
        Part of it was o-line but Denver backs failed to read cutback too many times last year when it was there. Hopefully with the change where they're told go to this hole, they'll do better.

Comment

Where's Tatum bell when ya need him

Comment

Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
            Where's Tatum bell when ya need him
            Selling phones.

Comment

Working...
            X