Fournette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fournette

Leonard Fournette weighed in at 240 pounds, which was heavier than expected and was the heaviest of all RBs. It'll be interesting to see if the added weight was muscle or anti muscle? And also what that does to his 40 time and agility?

Here's a link to all of the heights and weights for the RBs, you can click on links at the top to go through other positions as well.

http://walterfootball.com/combine2017RB.php

Comment

Not to get off topic but that little guy tarik Cohen 5'6 179 pounds caught my eye. Looked him up and it makes me wonder why his team didn't use him in the return game. Maybe he would be drafted if he excelled there. I wouldn't mind bringing him in as an UDFA to see how he checks out as a return man. That guy creates yards he shouldn't get in space and reaches his top speed almost instantly.

Comment

could be the next Darren Sproles

Comment

I've never thought of Fournette as the elite back at the next level that most portray him as. He doesn't have the cutting ability of the elite ones. For comparison I don't think he's in the class of last year's top RB Elliott

Comment

Originally posted by Messerschmitt View Post
            could be the next Darren Sproles
            Sproles is more than just a small guy that makes some people miss.
            Last edited by ksubroncosfan; 03-02-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Sproles was also 190 with like 3% body fat. 23 reps on bench. The guy may have been short in stature, but was an absolute ANIMAL. A solid block of muscle with no fat at all.

Comment

I personally like Kamara, but don't think we will have ever a shot at him. Other guys I like we can an get in the mid rounds are Mack, Gallman, and Hunt. I really like their size and tape. Hunt has really caught my eye since the Senior bowl. He was a beast in the game and had patience and vision.
                Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                  Sproles was also 190 with like 3% body fat. 23 reps on bench. The guy may have been short in stature, but was an absolute ANIMAL. A solid block of muscle with no fat at all.
                  Yeah he is a damn brick

Comment

So we had a bunch of meetings with prospects, and still have more to come. But from the list I saw it was mostly OTs and RBs. My favorites were Hunt and Cook.
                    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua2585 View Post
                      Yes. He also squatted around 700 lbs and once nebraska defender 7 yards to the end zone that had ahold of his jersey, like it was nothing. Lol. Michael bishop is why I started to be intrigued by kstate. Sproles is why I became a die hard fan and is still my favorite college player of all time. So I may be a bit biased on him. I get annoyed when every year there is someone that throws out the sproles comparison just because the dude is small with some speed. As if that's all Darren is about.

Comment

Fournette = Jeremy Hill. Just ok imo

Comment

His 40 will basically tell where he gets picked.

If he runs a 4.4ish, he'll go top 10.

If he's in the 4.6/4.7 range its anyones guess where he lands.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                            His 40 will basically tell where he gets picked.

If he runs a 4.4ish, he'll go top 10.

If he's in the 4.6/4.7 range its anyones guess where he lands.
                            From what I heard on 104.3 he isn't running the 40 at the combine. Cecil said his ankle didn't look good. So I would assume he isn't going to do anything until lsu pro day

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              Here's a link to all of the heights and weights for the RBs, you can click on links at the top to go through other positions as well.

http://walterfootball.com/combine2017RB.php
                              Here's what Walter Football says about Denver's 2nd Round Pick.

51. Denver Broncos: Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss

It's safe to say that the Dolphins haven't exactly gotten what they had expected out of Jordan Cameron, though not all of that is his fault, given his concussion issues. Here's a much-needed upgrade at tight end.

LOL

Explain that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X