Cowboys & redskins & 49ers trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys & redskins & 49ers trade

49ers and redskins are discussing a trade for Kirk cousins which includes a 3 way trade that involves Tony Romo.

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
    49ers and redskins are discussing a trade for Kirk cousins which includes a 3 way trade that involves Tony Romo.
    I won't be upset either way. What would the Cowboys get out of this? I would imagine 9ers get Cousins, Skins get Romo, and Boys get a pick or 2.
    Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

No official news yet. Ian just reported it a few minutes ago. Neither would I.. I would actually love if this was true.

Comment

Has a 3 way trade ever happened in the NFL?

Comment

I would be surprised if Tony was traded within the same division.

Comment

Why trade for a guy you can sign for free in a few days?

Comment

Because he gets to pick where he signs. redskins must think he wouldn't sign with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Gsam View Post
                Has a 3 way trade ever happened in the NFL?
                Yes the Broncos were involved with one about 10 years ago. For some reason I think it included Ashley Lelie.

Comment

Hard to believe that the Cowboys would trade a QB to one of their most hated rivals. And it also seems like the Cowboys are getting way more than they should and the Skins aren't getting nearly enough.

Comment

"That would mean Cousins could join Kyle Shanahan with the 49ers, Washington would end up with a longtime rival and the Cowboys would end up with picks"- Profootballtalk

I feel like Washington would get the short end of the stick on this trade. 49ners get a young good Qb, Skins get an older good qb but with an injury history, and cowboys get draft picks. Cousins is worth at least a first round pick. Romo is not worth a 1st round pick.

Is Jerry Jones throwing these rumors out there ?!
                    Last edited by Murph2432; 03-03-2017, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                      Yes the Broncos were involved with one about 10 years ago. For some reason I think it included Ashley Lelie.
                      Tony Scheffler. The Eagles received LB Ernie Sims, the Broncos got the Eagles 5th-round pick in 2010, the Lions received Scheffler and the Broncos 7th-round pick in 2010.
                      sigpic

Comment

Redskins are getting at least the 2nd overall pick and Romo.. no way they're only getting Romo.

Comment

Would depend on whats getting traded, an what each team would possibly get.

But i cant see Dallas trading Romo to a team inside their division.

Comment

This is a dream scenario for all those Bronco fans who don't want Romo. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                              Tony Scheffler. The Eagles received LB Ernie Sims, the Broncos got the Eagles 5th-round pick in 2010, the Lions received Scheffler and the Broncos 7th-round pick in 2010.
                              It appears the Broncos have been involved in several. There's the one you mentioned, there was Lelie being traded to Atlanta, TJ Duckett going to Washington and Denver getting picks. And then there was one with Atlanta and the Jets where Denver traded their first round pick (29) and a couple middle round picks to Atlanta for pick 15, and then the Falcons sent pick 29 to the Jets for John Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                              X